DIY : tumblr inspired clothes

if you love the styles you see on tumblr, pinterest or we heart it, then follow this guide to make them yourself!
-
graphic tee :
get an image off the internet, put it in a word document & size it just how you want it on the t-shirt. I recommend measuring the shirt and seeing exactly how you want it. print it out on a normal paper then get a piece of transfer paper and print it out on that. cut your image out, flip it over and iron it on the shirt for 90 seconds then peel off the image.
-
black daisy crop top :
put three daisy patches on your shirt and get a sheet over it and iron for 30 second then turn it inside out and iron it.
-
embellished sweater :
take your jewels and place them in a pattern on your sweater then fold a piece of computer paper & stick it under the place you'll be gluing then take your glue & stick the jewels down in the place you put them.
-
studded beanie :
cut a straight line under the armpit of a jumper, cut down the seam of one side, measure it around your head & cut off excess. fold the materials into threes, cut it into a dome shape. glue the sides together and do the same with the little some shapes at the top, then glue on studs and then let it dry.

don't forget to :

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

REQUEST

SUGGEST