BTS : advice on first day

the first day back to school can be exciting but you may also be nervous at the same time. here are some tips that will help you get through it!
-
sleep schedule :
admit it, your school schedule is messed up. every teenager sleeps really late at night in the summer, it's real. two weeks before school starts, try sleeping at 10 pm, just to practice. obviously, it'll be hard the first night, but if you keep trying, it'll get easier and easier to get your sleep schedule back on track. the night before the first day you'll be easily able to sleep early! you don't want to look tired and grumpy on the first day, do you?
-
get ready the night before :
plan out what you're going to wear and what you'll need for class. make sure you didn't forget to put anything in your backpack, so you're not late in the morning, trying to look for your stuff. also, put out any makeup, accessories or any hair products you'll be using in the morning. I would straighten my hair the night before and put it in a loose side low ponytail, then in the morning, I'll re straighten it really fast, to make it look perfect.
-
eat a good breakfast :
you'd be surprised how much happier and more focused you'll be after eating a good breakfast. cooking eggs in a pan with cheese and pepper is perfect to start the day! also don't forget to drink milk, with cereal if you want.
-
practice your locker code :
this way you won't be late to any of your classes. my school allows students to come to school a few days earlier than school starts, just to practice opening locker with the new code. if your school does the same thing, then don't forget to go! if you want to, you can put the code in your phone so you have it secure.
-
don't judge your new teachers :
remember they may be nervous as well, some people aren't good at first impressions!
-
if it's a new school :
try to make some friends by being yourself and smiling, don't be needy or begging for friends.
-
if it isn't a new school :
call up your friends and meet up some time before school starts. this way, you won't have to sit alone at lunch. also, if none of your friends are in your classes, sit next to people you feel comfortable with.
-
smile and be friendly :
you'll make a lot of new friends that way. don't be afraid to start conversations, a lot of people might be nervous to talk to you first, so go ahead! don't be too clingy though, just be nice.

don't forget to :

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

REQUEST

SUGGEST