school night routine

here's my school night routine, enjoy!
-
so when I get back home, it's usually at 7 since I go to the library to do my homework with my friends.

I just take my shoes off at the entrance of the house, throw my backpack on the floor and make my way to my room. school uniform isn't comfortable, so I change into some sweatpants and a loose shirt. then, I get to the kitchen and make myself diner. I don't eat a lot at night, neither does my family. I make eggs with cheese while the rest make sandwiches. I'm not a big fan of diner, since I eat a lot of snacks after lunch.
I sit down at the table and socialize with my family since I haven't seen them all day. once I'm done, I wash my plates and head to my room, my backpack with me.

I've already done all my homework, so I just get out everything from it and take a look at my schedule for the next day. I put in the backpack on the things that I'll be using for the next day, since I don't like carrying a lot of stuff.

once I'm done, I head to the bathroom and take a bubble bath. they're very relaxing, and no one's too old to have a freaking bubble bath. don't judge hahah, but I actually take my phone and watch Netflix in the tub. it's relaxing and it's what I usually wait for the whole day.

thirty minutes later, I get out of the tub and put on my pjs. I talk to my friends online, then set the alarm for the next morning.

half an hour after staying on my phone, I pick a good book to read and start reading in my bed. if I have already finished all the good books laying around the house, I would just read a book on wattpad!

once it's 10 pm, I try my best to fall asleep.

and no, I don't always sleep at 10 pm, there are times where I open my phone just for a second then I spend over five hours on it. literally, once I was reading books on wattpad without looking at the time, I was just like 'one more chapter' and then my mom knocked on my door I was like what the heck is she doing at night. it turned out it was 7:15 am, and she was worried why I haven't woken up. my curtains were closed, which explain my confusion. I slept through the whole classes, HHAHAHAH.

don't forget to :

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

REQUEST

SUGGEST