3

Gabriella

"Gabriella. " Devon spoke into her ear. She was sleeping peacefully and he interrupted that.

"Devon move." Gabriella was tired and she just wanted to sleep.

Devon snatched the covers off of her and pulled her closer to him by her ankles. Gabriella yelled out as she was startled.

"Devon stop." Gabriella whined. She smelled the liquor on him and she knew tonight wouldn't be good.

"Shut the fuck up and let me get some pussy." Devon said. He was out of his mind.

"Dev-" She was cut off by the slap that he gave her. She cried as her face stung.

"Cut that whining shit out." He demanded as he pulled her clothes off piece by piece.

He turned her over so that she was laying on her stomach and placed her on all fours. He slapped her ass hard before he shoved himself inside her. Gabriella yelled out in pain trying to push him off but he moved her hands away.

"Stop. Devon." Gabriella cried. She wasn't in the mood for sex right now and him forcing it on her didn't make anything better.

Things wasn't always like this with Devon. He used to be the most loving person and worshiped the ground Gabriella walked on. Things started to change a few months after she moved in. It was like something went off inside him to make him this way.

They used to share the most loving sexual experiences together, but now it just caused pain. She don't know what happened to the man she loved but she was hoping he would come back.

Devon was finally done once he bust his nut inside of her. He pushed her down as she cried, he was now satisfied.

"Shut the fuck up." He barked as he slapped her once more before laying down next to her.

Gabriella sobbed trying to stop crying but she was so upset. How can the man she love do that to her.

"I love you Gabriella get some sleep." Devon said wrapping his arms around her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

He definitely was out of his mind.

-

Hassan

"Baby let's go somewhere today." Destiny said wrapping her arms around him.

"You don't want to just chill in the house? Spend some time together."

"We've been doing that all day, let's spend time together at the mall."

"I just took ya ass to the mall though Destiny. How much stuff you need to not even go no where." Hassan chuckled shaking his head.

"Fine, whatever." Destiny was about to get up but Hassan tightened his arms around her. "Let me go Hassan."

"You always tripping, I spend all week out in the streets and I thought you would want me all to yourself today."

"But I been in the house all week, I just want to go out with my man and show these bitches I'm still here."

"See that's your problem, you always worried about what other people think."

"I just don't want them to try and get at you."

"I'm your man right?" Hassan asked and Destiny nodded. "And that's what it is. I'm your man not theirs. I'm not stepping out on you. We've been together for three years and you still not over these trust issues. Some shit got to change." Hassan said.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Destiny spoke lowly. "I love you." She said giving him a kiss.

"I love you too. I'm tired though so you take the card and go by yourself."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

Destiny grinned hopping off his lap. "Thanks boo." She said and went to go put some clothes on for the mall.

Hassan would do anything for his girl to make her happy and she knew that.

-

Gabriella

Gabriella woke up the next morning by herself. She let out a sigh of relief because she didn't have to deal with Devon right now.

She got up and walked into the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She looking at the bruises and the pain hidden in her eyes.

All for love.

Gabriella kept thinking as she showered and handled her hygiene.

Is this really worth it? Will I really get back that love I once had with Devon?

Gabriella's head was clouded with thoughts as she got dressed in a Juicy Couture sweat suit and slipped on her Nike slides. Her hair was wavy from the shower so she just left it at that.

Gabriella walked into the kitcen and there was a pile of dishes in the sink. She sighed and started to wash them.

"Hello." She answered putting her phone on speaker and setting in next to her.

"Why do I always have to call you for us to speak Gabriella?" Alexis, Gabriella's mother said.

"Hey ma, I'm sorry I just been busy." Gabriella chuckled nervously.

"I know we in another state but I will come to you if I don't hear from you like that again."

"It won't happen again, I said sorry."

"That's not the point- what's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing, what you're talking about?"

"You sound like somethings wrong, are you still with Devon?"

"Ma let's not start again."

"No we're going to start. I don't like that punk ass nigga since the first time you said he put his hands on you and you still with him."

"He doesn't do it anymore." Gabriella lies. "And I love him."

There was shuffling on the other end of the phone before the talking started again. "What's the problem fat fat?" Her father asked.

"Nothing daddy." Gabriella said.

She hated when her father got on the phone because she was a daddy's girl and she couldn't lie to him.

"I need to come down there? We only two hours away. I got to beat that nigga again or you want me to call your brother?"

"Daddy everything's -."

"Gabriella." Devon's voice boomed behind her making her drop a plate on the ground.

"What was that?" Her father asked.

"I'm washing dishes, I'll call you later." Gabriella said then hung up not letting him respond.

"What the fuck girl, why you so jumpy?" Devon laughed and walked up to her.

Gabriella walked back until she was stopped by the wall.

"Devon- what do you want?" Gabriella studdered out.

Devon bucked at her making Gabriella jump out in fear.

Devon laughed. "Scary ass bitch. Make me a snack." Devon said then walked out.

Gabriella let out the breath she was holding and silently cried to herself.
She shouldn't have to live like this.