5. Have you Ever

Play media when it shows

Gabriella

Gabriella walked around the house with ear phones in and doing a little cleaning. She had a smile on her face and was in a good mood. She was staying clear of Devon who was upstairs in the room claiming to have a cold.

Gabriella took her phone out her back pocket and read the text from Hassan.

Hassan: hey, how you doing?

I'm actually in a good mood today, how are you?

Hassan: I'm bored, meet me at the park in a hour?

Yea I'll be there

Hassan: wear something casual

Gabriella grinned and put her phone on the counter taking out her ear phones.

She jogged up the steps and walked into her room.

"Did you make my soup?" Devon asked from the bed instantly making a frown appear on her face.

"We ran out so I'm getting you some." Gabriella lied.

"Hmm." Devon said focusing back to the TV.

Since Gabriella already showered for the day she walked into the closet and decided on a pair of high waisted seven jeans, a gray cropped sweater and her Christian Louboutin shoes. Her hair was curled with a middle part. She grabbed her purse before walking out the closet.

"You're still carrying that bastard child?" Devon asked making Gabriella stop and look at him.

"Um-." Gabriella didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about it, you won't have it for long." Devon muttered in a inaudible tone. "Bye. Get out my face and go get the soup."

Gabriella walked out the room rolling her eyes.

25 minutes later she was at the park and Hassan was already there.

Gabriella turned her car off and reached for her ringing phone out her bag.

"Am I-."

"Come get in the car with me." Hassan spoke cutting her off.

"Ok."

She grabbed everything she needed and went and got into his car.

"Hey." She spoke shutting the door.

"What's up, you look nice." Hassan spoke licking his lips.

Gabriella giggled and replied with a thanks.

"So where are we going?" Gabriella asked looking out the window seeing the buildings pass by.

"I'm taking you out to have some fun because it seem like you haven't had none in a while."

"I do have fun." Gabriella mumbled knowing she didn't have fun.

"Right." Hassan spoke.

It was quiet for a minute with just Brandy Have you ever playing in the background.

"I like this song." Gabriella said and sung a few of the words.

"It's cool, a lil sad though." Hassan spoke about to change it. He had his music on shuffle.

"It's fine, it makes me think of Devon and me." Gabriella sighed.

"So that's his name?" Hassan chuckled.