8

Gabriella

"Mom I'm ok, I swear." Gabriella told her mother. "I'm not with him anymore mommy."

"I don't want you going back to that house." Her mother said to her sternly.

"I'm not, I already found this condo and I paid the security deposit." Gabriella was ready to leave the hotel and live on her own.

"How much is this rent supposed to be?" Her father asked.

"$2,500, I can afford it daddy."

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Her mother asked with a sigh.

"Yes, I just want to be in my own house and y'all spending money that don't need to be spent."

"Well I'm still looking for Devon." Her father said.

"That's fine but I'm moving in later today so I need to go shopping." Gabriella said. "I don't need permission to move in my own place."

"If that's what you feel is best then do it Gabriella I just don't trust that you'll be ok. You lied to us saying you didn't mess with him anymore."

"Daddy please tell her that I'm fine."

"Alexis you can't shelter her."

"But she's my baby Arthur."
Alexis didn't want anything else happening to her daughter so she wanted to do all she could to protect her.

"Come here."

Her father said some incoherent words to her and Alexis agreed to letting her go.

"Thank you." Gabriella grabbed her bag and went on her way to the furniture store. She didn't know what her father said but she was glad he said it.

She arrived at the furniture store and was looking at living room sets first.

"Hey Gabriella." A deep voice said and wrapped their arms around her from behind.

"Hi Hassan." She realized his voice. She turned around and gave him a hug. "How are you?"

"I could be better. How you feeling?"

"I'm in a good mood. I'm glad you could come and help me."

"As long as I'm with you I don't care what I'm doing." Hassan said so sweetly.

"Aww you're so sweet." Gabriella blushed.

"I love making you blush."

He grabbed her face in both of his hands and leaned down connecting his lips to hers. The two of them shared a deep kiss in the store not caring about anyone else. Hassan pulled away and Gabriella wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug.

"I'm so happy with you." She said into his chest.

"I'm glad I make you happy cause I'm happy with you too."

"You are?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yea." He kissed her forehead. "Now what type of couch you looking for."

"Ok so I was looking at this cream two set couch." Gabriella pulled away and led him to the first couch she saw. "I like this and I want something different so I'm getting it."

"It's nice." Hassan said.

"I need a bed room and kitchen set but I'm waiting to get the kitchen set. I like the feeling of starting new." Gabriella said.

She felt like a weight was lifted off of her. "I just wish I was sharing this experience but if it was meant for me to have a child I would have had one right?" She looked at Hassan.

Gabriella was getting emotional all over again.

"Baby everything happens for a reason. I wish you didn't have to go through that but the things you endured only makes you stronger. And when you ready to have a baby just ask me and I'll be happy to give you my sperm." Hassan said making Gabriella laugh. He had to lighten the mood somehow.

"You're the best." She said.

"I try." Hassan shrugged.

Gabriella finally picked out a bedroom set and went to pay for it but Hassan offered to pay.

"Hassan I'm not letting you pay for everything."

"Let me buy you the couches then."

"Hassan-."

"Gabriella I'm not taking no for an answer so I'm buying this couch set for you and anything else you want I'll buy it. You deserve it, I'll let you buy the dining room set."

Gabriella only nodded her head because she knew he wasn't taking no for an answer. After finalizing the payments the furniture would be brought to her house the next day.

"So Hassan?" Gabriella said holding his hand as they walked out the store.

"Yea?"

"You want to come over? I don't have a tv or anything but we'll have each other for that."

Hassan looked at her and chuckled. She was so innocent and it was the cutest thing to him.

"Yea i will come over, you know I will."

"Follow me."

Gabriella drove to her new condo which happened to be twenty five minute drive. A long the way there they stopped and picked up a pizza and wings.

They entered the condo and Gabriella sat her stuff on the kitchen counter.

"I'm about to change my clothes." Gabriella said heading to the back.

She took her clothes off and put on a pair of shorts and t shirt, she brushed her hair up into a bun.

She walked out into the open space after grabbing two blankets she had brought to the condo.

"You started eating already." Gabriella laughed and took a seat in front of him.

"A nigga was hungry." Hassan said.

After they ate they laid on the floor discussing anything that came to mind. Gabriella laid comfortably on his chest while his arm wrapped around her.

"Hassan can I tell you something."

"You can always tell me anything."

Gabriella leaned up and looked at him.

"I'm glad I met you Hassan, you make me happy and I love the feeling you give me. I know how I feel about you and I love you Hassan."

Hassan looked down at her with a smile. He couldn't lie like she don't have him feeling some type of either. The two of them could actually sit and have a conversation with each other.

"I love you too baby. Give me a kiss." Gabriella leaned up and kissed him deeply. She wanted to kiss him forever. When she pulled away the two of them just stared at each other.

Gabriella was in total bliss. She was finally happy but would it last?

--

I know it's been a while but sometimes I just have trouble writing the next part

Vote and comment