CPR

The noise inside my body was too loud, while everything else seemed muted. I was sure I could hear voices, but it was as if they were travelling through water. Focusing on them brought my attention to the searing pain in my head.

There was a pressure on my chest. It didn't bother me at first, but then I realized: there's a pressure on my chest.

There was no scenario in my mind that I could come up with where it would be okay for this pressure to be there. Either I was being crushed, or someone was groping me. When they thought I was unconscious.

Panic flooded through me, and I desperately wanted to open my eyes or scream or push the weight off of me, but I didn't have the energy or willpower to do so. Even thinking about attempting to move made my headache turn into a migraine.
Whatever was touching me was beating steadily, almost like when the music is so loud you can feel it all through your body, except this hurt more. There would definitely be bruises.

Then there was a light push on my chin, tilting my head back at an uncomfortable angle. My chest was no longer being touched, though, so I can't say I was too bothered.
Without my permission, my lips parted, reminding me of how thirsty I was. I couldn't remember the last time I drank anything. In fact, I couldn't even remember where I was.

And then I was being kissed.

And then air filled my cheeks.

And then I screamed.

___________________

Hey! So this is the first part of this story, but every other part will be longer, dont worry.
I had the idea for this the other day when i was doing my first aid training and so here we are
Updates may be slow as im still developing the plot and characters but comments and votes will def motivate me....;)
But srsly tell me what u think i need u