Revenge of Piper Hart

Henry's pov : Charlotte,Jasper and I were studying while eating some nachos when jasper said he was going to a bucket convention and left leaving Charlotte and I alone except for piper.

"Hey guys I have to get going to a bucket convention see ya later" he waved goodbye "have fun jasp" "thanks bye" with that he left shutting the door behind him.

I grabbed another nacho and ate it, it tasted goood I shut my text book "hey char, what do you want to do next?" "We still have to study hen" "But it's boring" she let out a amused laugh "you never want to study unless I push you to do it" "yeah what would I do without you char".

I was on my purple laptop watching funny videos when it was shut closed and pulled out of my lap and thrown across from me landing next to charlotte who was reading I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want piper?" "WERE YOU JUST IN THE KITCHEN!?" Her face was cherry red "yes, why?" she showed me her phone wich was dripping with water "YOU KNOCKED MY PHONE IN THE SINK!" "I'm sorry" I said grabbing my laptop back.

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO BUY ME A NEW PHONE!" I continued ignoring piper "HELLO ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!" She let out a frustrated angry yell "AHHHHHH!" And stomped away back into the kitchen.

Piper's pov :

I gripped the kitchen counter my knuckles Turing white I was so angry I felt like I was about to explode ,this is all Henry's fault he ruined my phone by dropping it in the sink by making his dumb nachos.

I need revenge hmmm what can I do suddenly I got an idea the nachos I grabbed a bowl filled it up with tortilla chips I grabbed another bowl and filled it with salsa I looked at it what should I put in the salsa.

I checked the cupboards ugh there's nothing I tiptoed to mom and dad's room they have to have something here that I can use I checked the drawers spotting dad's bottle of alcohol he only drinks it on occasions when me and henry are not home I grabbed it.

I sneaked back downstairs and into the kitchen then I took off the cap and looked at the salsa without doubt I dumped the whole bottle of alcohol into the Salsa every little drop I opened the window and threw the bottle along with the cap Into the bushes no evidence can remain,.

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing out loud I set the nachos and salsa in front of henry he looked at me with a suspicious look he set his laptop down and crossed his arms over his chest "what's this for?" "I just want to say sorry for yelling at you and that I forgive you" "really you never apologize" "we'll I am now" I walked away and looked back both henry and charlotte were eating them revenge is so sweet.