Expect The Unexpected

1 month later
CharlottePOV:

I was hunched over the toilet throwing up the remaining contents in my stomach I had this afternoon I flushed it and wiped my mouth this was not good.

I touched my stomach which had grown a tad after this month I held my head which hurt alot.

I needed a nap so I opened the door and walked into my room I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes, this afternoon I was going to the pharmacy for something that might change my life.

20 minutes later

I was at the pharmacy wearing dark shades and a big trench coat I couldn't be recognized by anybody here especially henry ,then I walked down the aisles quickly.

I searched the shelves I picked up 3 pregnancy test boxes ,then I walked back down to the register.

The cashier scaned the boxes and waited for the money I dug through my purse I took $20.00 dollars and handed them to the lady.

She smiled and gave me the brown paper bag I took them with a smile then dashed out of the pharmacy.

I ran and ran home , I took out my key unlocked the door ran upstairs to my bathroom.

With nervousness in the pit of my stomach I looked at the 3 tests on the sink only 2 more minutes and I would know.

2 minutes later

I bit my lip and looked at the tests I felt my world freeze all 3 tests said positive I felt Tears come to my eyes.

I sat on the bathroom floor with my knees buried up to my chest my bottom lip trembling I got up and looked in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy from crying I turned the sink on and splashed some cold water in my face.

I looked down at the tests again and let out a shaky breath as I gripped the sink.

That's when I heard a knock at the door "Hey Char It's me can I come in" I started to panic I grabbed the 3 tests and hid them in the medicine cabinet henry wouldn't look there right!?.

I looked at my surroundings I threw away the boxes minutes before henry would come unexpectedly I opened the door there stood henry with a medium sized tub of frozen yogurt.

"Hey hen what I are you doing here" I said with nervousness filling my stomach once again "I heard you were sick so I brought you some frozen yougurt" "thanks hen" I said grabbing the cold pint of cookie dough frozen yougurt it's my favorite.

Henry sat on my bed I set the frozen yogurt on the counter "so char are you feeling better" "yeah a little bit" I said faking "hey can I use your bathroom my hands are sticky from the frozen yogurt.

"sure I said motioning him to the bathroom in my room "thanks char" he walked into my bathroom closing the door behind him I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Henry's pov :
When I walked into the bathroom I went to wash my hands from the sticky yogurt and then after washing them. I was looking for the hand towel when I remembered that charlotte kept the extra ones in her medicine cabinet.
So then I opened up the medicine cabinet grabbed a hand towel and then I heard something drop.
Then after I dried my hands off I looked on the floor what fell and picked it up. It took me a second to realize what is was then I panicked.

"Oh No Charlotte's pregnant with my baby" "Henry" "Do I tell her I know?" "HENRY!" "No I think it's best she tells me herself"

Then I quickly shoved the pregnancy tests back under the hand towels and closed the cabinet doers and walked out of the bathroom pretending nothing happened

Charlotte's pov :
When henry came out of the bathroom he was so pale like he's seen a ghost.

"Henry what's wrong" I Asked worried what if he found the pregnancy tests.

"It's nothing char" he said with a smile "oh okay" "I better get going char" he came over and gave me a hug.

"Bye char" henry said standing in the doorway  "bye hen" I waved he walked down the Steps and disappeared into the night I closed the door and ran upstairs to my room

Then I changed into a pair of lose Blue pajama pants and a pink top I got in bed and drifted into sleeps with a hand on my stomach.