Remebering You All over Again

HenryPOV: It was a regular school morning that I always dreaded and wish I could just go back to bed. But I know I can't cause that's not how it works. Then after I woke up I turn to my other side to see Charlotte still asleep. When did she look so beautiful asleep? Ever since everyone at school found out about her pregnancy she's been off and quiet even though I'm right by her side she just seems on edge. But today's a new day so let's just start it right by waking her up.

"Charlotte sweetie it's time to wake up it's not Saturday yet" "Charlotte don't make me kiss you cause I will" " okay you asked for it" Henry kisses Charlotte on the lips and then the forehead "(Groaning go away and take your lips with you" "why" "cause I'm exhausted and I want to go back to sleep because the baby is wearing me out" "but you have to go to school" "No everyone will be there and stare at me as the knocked up pregnant girl!" "You were not knocked up char" "That's what everybody at school thinks cause everybody knows I'm a goody two shoes and wouldn't do something like this" " it wasn't your fault char" "yes it is and Bianca is going to flirt with you and convince you that you should be her boyfriend (crying)"

"cause I'm not good enough for you anymore Henry" "Nothing is your fault char I love you and our angel that's growing inside you I will never leave you for Bianca I don't ever want to hear you say that your not good enough cause you are the best thing that ever happened to me" "But gain a says I'm worthless and I don't deserve you" "what if she's right! Crying even harder" cups Charlotte's face in his hands "listen to me Bianca is not right I love you only" kisses Charlotte " but she says your gonna be all hers and feel like she's going to try to get rid of me or kill me like that rock" "I will always be here to protect you no matter what"

" then what happens when another rock comes bursting through the window and does something worse to me than before then what!" "I'll still be here to shield you" " I can't do this I'm just gonna hide under the covers and pretend this is a big nightmare" "You can't miss school" "oh watch me!" "If you miss school you'll be alone all morning" "So no one can make fun of me here" "Trust me I'll be there for you in school" " no Henry I'm not going and you can't make me" " fine you stay here I'll go to school" Henry says picking up his backpack looking back at Charlotte with a sad disappointed expression Henry let's out a sigh and walks out the door then Charlotte goes back to sleep

4 hours later .... Schools over and Henry comes through the front door while Charlotte is sitting on the couch "Hey Hen" Henry doesn't answer her then Charlotte gets up and wraps her arms around his neck. But Henry just walks away not paying attention to Charlotte " Henry?" He walks upstairs to his room Charlotte runs out to the backyard and sits on the porch sobbing Henry looks out the window and sighs he walks downstairs into the backyard and sits beside Charlotte

"I-I'm so sorry It's just never mind " "You don't love me anymore so just go run away to Bianca I'll raise this baby myself (Charlotte gets up and runs back inside) "Charlotte wait!" Charlotte doesn't stop and storms into the house then Henry runs after her grabbing her midway in the middle of the staircase "LET GO OF ME HENRY!" " no please we need to talk I didn't mean to hurt you I love you char " " I don't believe you!" Tries to let go pushing Henry a bit Henry stumbles and falls down the stairs then gets knocked out Charlotte gets triple beamed. " uh whatever bother Henry I'm not going to work and why should I care!"

25 minutes later Ray knocks on door
"Henry! Charlotte!" Charlotte opens the door " why aren't you guys showing up to work it's an emergency " shrugs angry "I forgave you last time but not this time now I want answers and I want them now and where's my sidekick "
"Over there unconscious " "And your not doing anything!" "Why should I care what happens to him" "uh ok what have you done with Henry and why are you acting like this?" "It's nothing!" "Then why is he unconscious !" " he just fell down the stairs" "And your not gonna do anything he's your best friend" "was my best friend" " well what happened" " We just had a fight " "I'm taking Henry to the hospital " picks up Henry bridal style and leaves with Henry " whatever I don't care and I'm going to find the cookies and eat them cause no ones here to tell me no !"