How much I love you

CharlottePOV:
I opened my eyes and looked around Henry was next to me sleeping holding my hand. Henry was so adorable sleeping I couldn't believe , he stayed here all might with me in the chair. Just to make sure I was okay, I don't know how I ended up with him as my boyfriend but I'm glad I did.But then I felt a squeeze and grab of my hand and saw Henry was waking up. "Morning beautiful did you sleep okay?" "Yeah best sleep ever!" "Good cause that's all your gonna be doing next week on bed rest". "Why" "The doctor said your gonna go home today once she rechecks on you." "But you have to be on bed rest to help the baby and yourself recover come all this" "Okay at least I'll get to sleep"

Then the doctor comes in
"I see your awake"  "yeah" "well I just want to make sure everything's good and I have some things for you to help you with your babies"  "what do you mean babies"  "Didn't you hear me from before Charlotte is pregnant with fraternal twins"  "Hen isn't this amazing were gonna have twins!" Charlotte said with a big smile on her face"

Henry with the biggest smile ever on his face "Henry? Hello earth to Henry!" Waving her hands in front of his face.  "I'm so happy for our fraternal twins!" Hugging Charlotte tightly. " with twin pregnancies there's always more risks so I advise you during bed rest to do no heavy lifting and to take it easy. Only getting up for the exception of bathroom use" "I will"   "and I will make sure of it" Henry smiling at Charlotte   "Oh and Mr.Bodyguard becomes Mr. Overprotective!"  "I like that name too"  " that's not a compliment that's a why are you so overprotective !"  " I just want you and our babies safe"  "Your only saying that cause there's two of them now!" Pointing to her stomach

"I love you char" " I love you too Henry" kissing Henry and Henry kisses back. Doctor coughs. "So when can I go home" " In a Couple of hours we just want to observe you to make sure your okay" "okay Hen I want breakfast and I want it from IHOP please!" "Okay char I'll go get them be right back" " No Henry Wait!" "What's wrong char?" "I want pancakes can you ask Ray or schwaz to get them for me I don't want to be alone!"I'm not leaving!" Sitting down next to char "good cause I was staring to get lonely already" Henry smiles and kisses Charlotte's forehead.

26 minutes later

Charlotte scarfing down pancakes. "Slow down char I don't want you choking on me!" "Hen I'm fine I'm super hungry you have to eat more with twins" then Charlotte quickly slurps her frosty "Charlotte!" "What Henry!"  "Don't drink that so fast!"  "Henry I think I know how to drink stuff !"  "But it's cold take it slow"  "Henry!" Then Charlotte gets a Brian freeze. "Ahh brain freeze!"   "Are you okay?!"  "Yes Hen I'm okay I'm just really thirsty"  "well have some water then"  "but I have my frosty!" " OW this thing keeps on giving me brain freezes!"  "Then don't drink it"  "But it tastes so good and delicious like chocolate!  " but water is better and doesn't give you brain freezes"  "Are what are you my personal nutritionist now!" Charlotte said annoyed

"Maybe"  " UGH! Just stop it!" " stop what!"  "Stop treating me like I m royalty!" "Do this! "Don't do that!" "Are you okay!"  "What's wrong!"  "Let me do this!"  "I can take it I'm sorry ." "Hen I don't wanna be controlled Anymore over everything I do every little second " "Everything I do I feel like you don't trust me to do anymore!" "I'm pregnant with twins and that's overwhelming enough!" Charlotte crying "I'm sorry char I never thought about how I was treating you" "DANG HORMONES!" Crying even more "I feel so stupid, helpless and ugly!"  "Char don't ever say that your intelligent and super smart and gorgeous " "I don't feel like any of those things I feel like a huge monster!"  "Charlotte you are not a monster!"  "Have you seen me I can't control my emotions!"  "I cry too much and then I get angry and then I cling to you"  "Then I never want you to leave me and then I'm crying again!" " cause I'm pregnant freak who's nuts and crazy!"

"Charlotte that's all apart of pregnancy  but you are beautiful and intelligent  I love you no matter how you act".  "But why would you love me if I can't control my emotions!"
"I love you cause your you, and your carrying our beautiful miracles "  " I hate myself!"  "Admit it I'm pain to be around and I make you miserable!  "I can't admit what isn't true" "you don't have to keep loving me cause I'm pregnant with your kids!" "Ive always loved you char"  "why can't you admit! Just don't lie to me and admit it!"
"I'm not lying!"  " your lying about me making you miserable and being a pain!" "I know you are you just don't want my feelings to get hurt!" Henry kisses Charlotte
"Please believe me that I love you I would do anything you request right now for you"