Things Get Weird

1 hour later
Henry's pov : When I ate almost half of the nachos I started to feel weird kind of lightheaded my arms and legs tingly I set my laptop down and grabbed my head ugh what's wrong with me.
I looked over at charlotte I did a double take did charlotte always look that beautiful.

Charlotte's pov : Right after I ate the nachos I started to get a strange sensation in my arms and legs I couldn't read my book anymore I was having difficulty paying attention to the words so I shut it and put it beside me is this Normal?.

Henry's pov :
I couldn't stop staring at charlotte she just looked to beautiful I inched closer to charlotte I started mumbling about charlotte I got even closer and put my arms around charlotte and whispered in her ear "Since when did you get do gorgeous babe" I pulled her even tighter "I don't know but when did henry hart turn all sexy and hot.
I kissed charlottes ear and her lips they were so soft with a warm a hint of strawberry lip gloss I couldn't take my lips off hers then I depended the kiss

CharlottePOV: Henry was just a hunk of man and hotness I don't know what's coming over me but I ran my hands through his hair and started kissing him even more. Then Henry picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs to his bedroom still passionately kissing me

HenryPOV:I couldn't help myself I felt so relaxed and powerful I picked Charlotte up and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom and then I placed her on my bed getting on top of her then I moved my hands starting from her gorgeous face  going down to her shoulders then down to her hips while kissing her neck "you feel amazing" "your better" Charlotte moaned out

CharlottePOV: Henry knows how to turn a girl on then when he reached my hips I felt the sudden urge to take his shirt off and  put my hands on his smoking abs  then we both started taking each other clothes off and things started to get more heated and serious

Next day

Henry's pov :
When I woke up my head was pounding like someone hit me over and over with a hammer last night I groaned holding my head
"w-what happened?".

I look around the room it was dark I flipped the switch to the lights that's when I froze in my bed was charlotte,.

I screamed so loud and fell of the bed I woke up charlotte who screamed too "what happened!" "I don't know and you don't wanna know but don't stand up".

"Why?!" "Look on the floor to your right side closest to my door" charlotte looked and her eyes went as huge as saucers "why is my clothes there?!" "I really don't know!" I run my hand through my bed hair.

Charlotte starts panicking "I hardly remember anything from last night" "me too" "all I remember is eating nachos" "same with you the rest is just a blur".

"My parents are gonna freak if they see us" "yeah we need to get dressed" "alright you get dressed and I'll stay on the floor and pretend this is nightmare" "okay just don't look" "trust me I don't want don't want to be looked at either" .

7 minutes later

"I'm done changing you can look now" "I'm gonna change but I'm still dreaming that I'm wearing clothes and nobody is watching" "this isn't a dream henry!".

"We'll this doesn't make sense how we ended up here and god knows what we did Last night" "I know it doesn't make sense hen" I start to put on my shoes but something was missing "I found everything but my shirt I'm standing now".

"I'll help you look hen" "what did you or I do with my shirt" "I don't know" I was so confused and frustrated right now "after what clothes I delt last night I need a brain wash".

Charlotte looked nervous and uncomfortable "I better get going hen bye" "see you char ill just get a new shirt" "okay bye"  she runs up the steps opens the window and climbs out down my tree.

"Everything is never going to be the same again"

With charlotte.....

Charlotte pov :
I'm walking down the street and talk to myself "nothing is ever going to be same again" I run the rest way home

With henry....

Henry's pov :

I'm picking up everything in my room and sit on my bed "I just hope she doesn't Hate me and we can still he friends and put this behind us".