Be my Hero

HenryPOV:
The Suns golden Rays hit my face I woke up then rubbed my sleepy eyes and got out of bed. Then I went to my closet to choose an outfit for the day and get dressed. I decided to wear a green button up plaid shirt with dark washed jeans and my classic go to black vans that are my Bae .Then after I finished getting dressed I saw Charlotte still sleeping and woke her up.

"Let me sleep!" "Char we have to go to school" "I'm to humiliated !" "Please let's just go to school" "look at what Bianca did to my arm near my shoulder" pulling up her sleeve revealing the bruise Henry "It hurts really bad" "I know it does char but I will protect you" " but it's so bruised I can't show myself to Bianca again she'll do it again and then try to hurt me somewhere else" crying "char she can't touch you cause I'm going to be there". "Don't leave me alone with her Hen please"  "trust me I won't I promise"

At school
Jasper was taking to Henry at his locker while Charlotte was hesitantly at her locker
Henry walked over to Charlotte. "Hey Hen" "you okay?" "Uh yeah I just get a little nervous when I'm at my locker cause Bianca usually sneaks up from behind me in the afternoon after our last class when we're getting ready to go home" "Don't worry char I'm here" "But your always upstairs for your class and I'm always downstairs and Bianca's in my last class what do I do!"  "I'll just leave my class early " "How your teacher is very strict"  "bathroom pass char". "Oh ok well we better get going to world history" "I'll walk you there"  "Thanks Hen at least Bianca has biology so she can't get me there" During study hall Jasper was talking about buckets as usual holding Henry up at there study hall and Charlotte was at her locker alone. Bianca walks up devilishly behind Charlotte "STAY AWAY FROM HENRY!" "Oh hi Bianca" "Jasper I gotta go bye" leaving his study hall running to Charlotte's locker " leave Charlotte alone Bianca!" "Oh hi Henry I was just asking Charlotte about the notes for algebra" "stop lying Bianca!"
"Ah excuse me Babe but I'm not lying" "I'm not your babe" protectively hiding Charlotte behind him  "I only love Charlotte only her"  "Awww baby your so cute when your playing hard to get you should already know I'm into you " placing  a hand on Henry   Slaps Bianca's hand away "Don't ever touch me" "Oh someone is hot today you must really love me" Charlotte hiding behind Henry feeling anger come on "Can you go"
Awww I'll miss you but I'll see you later" Bianca walks away "Don't EVER TOUCH HENRY HE DOESNT LIKE YOU!" "Ah he does too cause I'm popular and more hotter than you" Charlotte starts crying "That's what you get for stealing Henry away from me !"  "Oh and sorry I don't  have any tissues"  "Don't talk to Charlotte like that"  "Why what are you gonna do  about it I'm not afraid of you and I'll be back for payback just you wait" "GO AWAY!" "Bye babe" waking away  to lunch "I said don't call me that!!!!" Then Henry turns around "are you okay sweetie"   Charlotte crying harder  "I deal with this everyday were at school I'm terrified and I'm not okay!" "She's gonna come back and hurt me more not just verbally but physically to" "I don't know how to protect myself anymore or the twins" "How about this I'll change all my classes to yours char" "How are you gonna do that it takes time to get a schedule change" " and there's probably no more rom unless you find someone to switch with" "I will do anything to keep you safe char" "Awww really" "yes now let's go get to lunch " intertwining fingers "

At lunch
Bianca throws an apple at Charlotte "OW!" Henry gives Bianca a death glare "are you okay char?" "It hit me in the chest but I'll be okay" "okay just tell me if it hurts" "it does a little bit but not a lot" "at home I'll get you ice" "thanks Hen"

Later that day after the last class
Bianca walks near Charlotte's locker grabbing Charlotte's shirt collars slamming her up against the lockers   "HENRY IS MINE AND I WILL GET HIM ALL TO MYSELF" punches Charlotte's shoulder then Charlotte moans softly   "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Henry comes over and shoves Bianca off Charlotte while Charlotte stands there holding her shoulder in pain wincing at the burning. "Charlotte this isn't over!" Bianca walking away  Charlotte  Breathing heavily  "calm down char she's gone"  Charlotte shaking  I-I c-can't t-take t-this a-anymore H-Hen"  "I-I f-feel w-weak"  your not weak char"   "I'm hurt so bad Hen not just on the inside but the outside to cause the bruise keeps on getting darker and darker and more painful"
Then Bianca throws her empty gum package at Charlotte "oops!"  "Hey!!!! You wanna hurt someone go find someone else but never touch Charlotte if you know what's good for you!"