Bianca Spreads Gossip

CharlottePOV:
I was getting ready for school when I heard a knock on my door so I went downstairs and unlocked the door and there stood Henry
"Hey char can I walk with you to school" "Why would you wanna walk with me? Wouldn't you rather walk with Jasper!" "Why are you mad" "I'm not mad I'm just asking a simple  QUESTION !" Charlotte said with rage  "oh I'm sorry"  "Why do you wanna walk with me instead of Jasper!" "Jasper is still at his bucket convention".

"SO!usually when I arrive at school your never there and now you want to be there when I'm there?" " Why are you acting strange Henry"  " I'm not acting strange all I wanted to do was walk to school with my best friend but clearly you don't want me here!" Henry says running and crying feeling hurt.

"Henry! Come on I didn't mean it like that!" Charlotte chases after Henry but Henry runs harder and let's a single tear drop and wipes it away"  "HENRY STOP!" Then Charlotte started panting and started to get a feeling of a headache. Henry stops and looks back with a sad expression on his face.

Then Charlotte starts holding her head with pain "OW"  then Henry runs back to Charlotte "are you okay!" "Yeah I-I think so" Charlotte said stuttering. " I'm just not the morning jogger type person like I used to be".  

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Char I shouldn't have done that" "No Hen I'm sorry I snapped at you I didn't sleep well last night  and you didn't deserve to get snapped at "
"Do you still wanna walk to school together " " Of course I do your my best friend aren't you!" "Yeah" takes Charlotte's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers
"Uh Hen why are you holding my hand?"  Henry blushing  "I just wanted to""
"OK?".

CharlottePOV:
Henry was acting so strange  demanding he walks with me to school now holding my hand and you can tell he's blushing? What's up with him! He's never acted this strange before
"Henry what did you eat for breakfast" " A chocolate   chip muffin with bacon and eggs why?".

CharlottePOV:
Well Henry's breakfast isn't making him act weird cause he eats that stuff for breakfast like every day! But he was super pale the other day when he came out of my bathroom at my house he other day maybe he's sick?.

"Henry are you feeling okay?" "Yeah Ive been in a bubbly excited mood all day"
"You weren't  at my house the other day! Now your acting more different than usual
"How am I acting different" " you don't seem like yourself and it looks like some thing is on your mind"  "Nothing is on the mind"  "Oh really then why were you white as a ghost when you came out of my bathroom the other day?!"  "Oh look the school".

Something strange is going on and I'm gonna figure out what  Then Henry and Charlotte walk into school  Henry goes over to his locker while Charlotte starts to head towards her locker but then feels some thing creeping up her throat then she runs to the bathroom  pushes open the stall door and throws up
"Well there goes my breakfast " then Bianca walks in the bathroom to fix her makeup
"UGH why does pregnancy have to suck sometimes!" Then Bianca smirks with an idea and pulls out her phone and records what Charlotte is saying
If only Henry knew I got to tell him soon but how? It's his baby! and  throws up again
Then Bianca walks out of the bathroom with the recording planning on her devilish plan.

CharlottePOV:
As soon as I'm done throwing up I flush everything and walk out if the stall  and I wipe  my mouth off and rinse my mouth with cold water that still tastes like  vomit and then I head out to my locker out of the bathroom.

Bianca walks over to Henry's locker
"Hey Henry what's up" "oh nothing much you?" "Just going to do something fun in the cafeteria" " oh like what kind of fun"  " you'll have to wait and see cutie"   "Ok but I thought we were broken up "  "Soon we'll be together" walks away.

HenryPOV:
Whatever that means I'm not in love with Bianca I'm in love with Charlotte and only Charlotte . Ever since I found the tests I've been turning  into this person Charlotte thinks is totally weird and strange. But  she's carrying my baby and I want to protect her and be there for her. Closes locker and walks to class.

At Lunch
Bianca stands up on table "ATTENTION EVERYONE!" "I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY" "YOU ALL KNOW CHARLOTTE BOLTON RIGHT!" "Well She Has A SECRET TO TELL US ALL" " TELL US CHARLOTTE OR I WILL"
"Tell you what I'm not hiding anything" " OH YES YOU DO IN YOUR STOMACH!"
"Uh no I don't unless your talking about food" "OKAY ILL TELL EVERYONE ESPECIALLY HENRY!".

CharlottePOV:
My eyes widen with fear I'm so doomed Henry's gonna know and so will everyone else I have to make a run for it before everyone starts humiliating me I was thinking in my head and then just as I was about to run off when two of Bianca's friends grabbed me in places and I couldn't move because of there strong grip "LET ME GO" I was screaming but they wouldn't let go.

"LET CHARLOTTE GO!" "NOT TILL I SAY THIS HENRY HART YOUR GOING TO BE A FATHER CHARLOTTE IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!" "AND NOW THAT IVE SAID IT YOU CAN COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME AND BE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN AND ILL TELL EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL HOW CHARLOTTE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT !"
Charlotte runs out crying
"what are you talking about?" " Charlotte is pregnant with your baby!" "WHAT NO SHES NOT!" "I have the recording of Charlotte admitting it right here" "well what does it matter if you have a recording or not it's not gonna make me fall in love with a witch like you!"
Everyone "OH" "YES YOU WILL" "NO I won't cause I DONT LOVE YOU!" "Yes you do your just confused baby" " Don't call me your baby and the only thing messed up and confused is YOU!"
Henry runs out looking for Charlotte.

"CHARLOTTE! Charlotte where are you! Charlotte crying on the bench " Charlotte there you are I've been looking for you all over the place" Charlotte sniffling: Henry go away (crying) Henry hugs Charlotte and hold her in his arms  "Why aren't you calling me a slut and saying how much you hate me right now" "I would never call you one of those names char"
" but I ruined your life and I didn't  tell you why would you care?" "Cause that's my child your carrying inside you"  "But I kept this a secret from you and I hid it from you and lied you should be ticked off and mad steaming red right now why aren't you?" "I already knew"
"WHAT!"
" it's the truth" " but how did you find out and when!"  " when I got out a towel to dry my hands the pregnancy tests fell"
"OH IM SO STUPID !" "Henry you don't have to pretend to support me and care about me anymore I'll be fine " "I want to be in our child's life" 
" But Henry were just friends and friends don't raise a baby together it's not possible!"
"Then let's become a couple " "wait,WHAT!" Henry blushing  "A couple ? Why would you want to be my boyfriend when Bianca is prettier than me and better than me!"
"No one can compare to you char" 
"I- I don't know what to say" "Then Don't I love you char with all my heart" leans down and kisses Charlotte passionately
"AWW HEN"  "what are we gonna do? My partners are gonna kill me and...I (crying)"
"No they won't char I'll protect you char"  "I already know what's gonna happen my dads gonna be ticked off and want me to a-abort the baby and my mom will be crying of disappointment "  "Come live at my place for a couple of days" " A-Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure I'm more than sure I'm positive" " But Henry you really want me to stay at your house with you in your bedroom with you" "Yes Don't worry" " But about your parents!"
"There out of town for a month" "Ok but heat about Piper?"  "Sleepover at a friends house for 2 days they have some project to do"  "You really want me in your bed with you don't you!" " Just to sleep and cuddle" : hmmmm I think Henry wants more than that your so overprotective already "  "you wanna stop at Burger King then my house char" " No I don't think I can hold anything else down after my tuna fish sandwich"
"Home it is then let's go char" "Ok fine your in charge baby" Henry smiles.