*chapter one*

My name is yasmine and this my life story .I am fifteen still in high school and I just thought I would share my story.
I never grew up with a dad, he is not dead .he wasn't married to my mom so am not one of those child with divorce parents.
My dad left my mom when I was nine months old. It never really bother me since I was small I say him few times when I was little and growing up .
Well I guess I should tell you a little about my life .

Kate my mom has eight children including me .but I only grew up with my mom and sisters . two of my brothers live with there father while my other brother was big enough to live by him self .

My mom wasn't working so it was kind of hard on her we moved around a lot but we usually have one bed room and an outside kitchen ,when we couldn't afford gas we used a wood fire. We also had an outside bathroom anyways we didn't have a lot of money so I grew up without having a lot of stuff. I had to walk to and from school which was a long distance and sometime it rains.
We didn't get a lot of money for school sometimes non .
Kate usually tells me to ask my teacher for lunch. Which I hated doing I never did tell any one about my problem. I always make sure to be kind ,sharing and have respect .
I did extremely well in kindergarten and primary school. I had a lot of friends but I didn't tell them about my life at home. And how I had to go to my bed many nights without food .

************************* I really hope you guys enjoyed that .if you have any comments please share and I would really love for you guys to like each chapter.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.