*chapter eight*

Well I met some great friend the second year of high school but they were two years younger . April and Anabel they were great tho they understood me.
One day sky borrowed my phone and texted someone for Anabel which I had no idea about by the way .

Anyways this boy started texting me name Daniel we became friends he started texting me everyday . he wanted us to meet but I didn't want to he was perfect anyway . one day my friends drag me down to his class room.

We weren't sopose to meet yet but we did and he kept asking me if I was yasmine. My friends said yes I mean I was so in love with him. Then he said excuse me I have some maths homework to do I was so shocked.my friends went to talk to him and I ran to my class I was about to cry when my friends walked in so I pretended to be fine.
We weren't at a good place in our friendship my best friend Georgia hardly spoke to me so I was practically all by myself.

Before any of that daniel sister April called and told me to leave her brother alone I was shocked but we ended up having a lot in common and became friends she was Anabel best friend.

Anyways back to the love story bottom line is he didn't like me he didn't call anymore or text that was my first heart break I couldn't eat sleep or do anything my friend were sorry for me every time I sat him my heart skipped a beat and I get butterflies I tried to avoid him or any contact like seeing him.

Well on sports day I dressed up and looked great he couldn't stop starring on me he was so cute.

Then when I creamed my hair April said he couldn't stop talking about me . he asked me out on the fourth of July for the annual school BBQ I said yes but I didn't go butttttttt we were officially yaniel .
It didn't last long he cheered on me with several other girls so I broke up with him been left heartbroken.

That's also when I found out Anabel loved him and I was too blind to see it I felt really bad and at school I was troubled by one of his girlfriend and humiliated but my mom couldn't find out she would kill me for even having a boyfriend we never went out we never kissed and never had sex.

So about a month after we became friends and he entered a relationship with my sister sky can you believe it I was heart broken and turned down a lot of guys.

************************** what do you guys think a bout daniel?
Can you believe daniel an sky were actually together!!?
Note
They broke up and move on soon after.