*chapter seven*

Since I lived with my brothers now . there father died he was a good man. So we stayed home when mom was at work.

Well one day my brother drew asked me to wash the dishes and I refuse sky also refuse it was a total mistake.
Well when we wouldn't do it he started hitting us with a belt . he hit me and I did nothing he hit me on my hands, foot ,face and back. I couldn't take it anymore so I hit him back trust me that was a bad thing to do he hit sky as well but not as bad as me he hit me until my face and eye was swollen he hit mi until I couldn't move he hit me until I couldn't feel anything but nerves I begged him to stop but he had no mercy I cried but he still wouldn't stop and when he did there wasn't a part on me that wasn't bruise and swollen and can you believe he is a christian . I have three wails in my back to prove my scars for life. I went to school with a swollen black and blue body I had to lie to my friend and said bees stung me. The truth was that I was abuse badly.
He only got a warning nothing else was done about it but I can't hate people if you believe it I forgave him. He didn't apologise or anything he was a man with a heavy hand.
So let's see abondon and abuse by men it did something to me but all discuss that later.

**************************
Her own brother abuse her can you believe it ? How rude
What do you guys think about drew and kate?