*chapter nine*

Dedicated to all my readers I love you guys.

One day I was walking with April and somebody called her as we were gonna enter a store.
It was riely her neighbour and Daniel friend . she introduced us an I frowned he started walking behind us I looked great that day my hair was let out and everything.
He was watching me and I totally was blushing .
Few weeks later April said he liked me and we exchanged number it wasn't until three week I finally gave in and we are still in a relationship eleven months we are almost at a year he is kind,caring,loving and everything I want in a guy he is my best friend we do have problems but we learnt how to fix them he is the best I can talk to him about anything even my period he is only a year older than me like Daniel but it has been great.

I wasn't talking to him one day and he held my hands looked into my eyes and told me he doesn't care if the whole world is vex with him as long as am not that was so sweet,but I still stood in the rain and said nothing and he said if I don't come out he's going to lift me up and carry me out I just smiled and just started talking back to him.
We have went on a few dates haven't kiss yet hoping to on our one year anniversary and I believe in marriage before sex so am happily still a virgin. We don't go to the same school by the way.he as always been there for me . he grew

************************** what do you guys think about riely ?
Well thinks seem to be getting better for yasmine don't they?