*chapter four*

In all of this where is my father well I found out he was a player.

How can a man leave his daughter to suffer at such a tender age . thats a question I think only he has the answer to .my aunt and grandmother on my father side always tried to help out when ever they could. Sometimes I leave the house without even tea.
My mother was constantly in debts .so some nights we went to bed eating food without meat and most night nothing at all we drank water and went to sleep .I had to wake up early in the morning and carry water so that I could have a shower and go to school I was a bright girl and I didn't worry about things too much .
My eldest sister Diana worked and was trying to finish university . my best friend was a white girl named shanique she was the best.
One summer we moved so I didn't get to say good bye.
The house we moved to was much better in clarkstown we had inside bathroom and kitchen mom got a job .we had indoor plumbing things were finally getting better I went to a new school for one year and passed for a great high school .

**************************
Can you believe yasmine went through all that?
Please comment and like each chapter I would really appreciate it.