Snowbelle City

It was a long walk to the town he was directed to by the pack, at around mid-day Ash had arrived, he checked behind once more - no sign of Hunter and Laz. 

His clothes were soaked from the fallen snow that had melted due to the sun's heat. Shivering as he moved onward.

-{===}--{===}--{===}-

Ash had been absent from civilisation for around two years, he was re-adjusting the busy day-to-day life that encompassed a city. He dredged through the thick snow, shaking more and more. He looked up - spotting a nearby café he wandered over and stared at the sign with the offers on it. He hadn't read for a long time it was almost like relearning a language. 

Glancing around him, he checked one last time before his reprieve. Ash then looked up at the sign it read.

"Le Petit Café"

Sitting down in the back corner of the rather homely café, he breathed a sigh of relief. Slumping in his chair he was enjoying the basic comfort that it had provided.

Ash sat shrouded in his own thoughts, a waitress moved to his table.

"Hi, can I get you anything?" She asked.

No response.

"Hello, sir?" She asked again placing a hand on his shoulder. 

The sudden touch caused Ash to jump, he fixed his eyes on the waitress and shook his head.

"No, I have no money." He said roughly. The waitress was taken a back - Ash glanced at her name tag, he observed that her name was Quinn. 

Quinn was on the shorter side - possessing a slender figure, she had a well defined face with long auburn hair running down to her waist complemented by a pair of green-hazel coloured eyes. She also had a pale complexion with small scattering of freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks.

 She also had a pale complexion with small scattering of freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks

(Note: Google Images is the best at finding pictures - this is what Quinn roughly looks like.)

Quinn spoke once again, "Why are you here then? You look like you've been living in a gutter." She said nonchalantly as she observed Ash's undersized clothes.

"Oops, sorry - I have a tendency to be outspoken, sorry again, please don't tell my manager." She quickly pleaded, Ash shook his head and waved his hand, "I won't. Also, for the record - I've been in worse than a gutter. Trust me." He countered with a sorrow tone.

A surprised look on Quinn's face, she then suddenly moved from Ash to behind the counter and began tinkering around. 'Great, I look scary and unapproachable - I don't want to seem like a delinquent.' Ash though glumly to himself.

He turned his head to the window, staring out of it - briefly returning to thoughts but they were again interrupted.

Quinn placed a cup of coffee on the table, Ash turned his to attention it. "I told you, I haven't any money on me." Ash said with a sour tone. This caused her to look displeased yet she shook it off, "It's on the house. You look like you need a pick me up." She replied.