Chapter 61 Two years

Willows POV
Two years have passed. Roselyn is now seven and a half, Lily is four. Roselyn is in first grade and will be in second grade this coming year. She goes to the same school elementary school that all of the victors of 12 have been to. It was the school where Oliver and I met.
Lily is still in preschool, but next year she will be in kindergarten. Everything with Oliver and I are great! Work is hard and sometimes frightening to balance, but we end up making it work. Oliver is still in his same job, and I am too. Our new house is great as well. Theres no more overcrowding, no more taken up space, now everything is perfectly spacious for our family of four!
The bakery is still open and working, but dad decided it was time to retire, so now I can officially call myself the "new manager of Mellark Bakery"
All my other delicatessens and bakeries are going well too--Life is great here in 12.

Ryes POV
The twins were five years old. It was so amazing being a dad! I never would have thought. Life is just as good--I became a lieutenant for the marines and I also teach in the Air Force; its like the best of both worlds. That commander is finally coming around. Of course now that I'm under his position.
He told me that I was the best and strongest one he's ever taught. I thought that that was one of the nicest compliments he gave me, and one of the only ones. I continued to go everyday for work and then come home for the twins and Bree. Speaking of Bree--she had dropped out because of the twins, but she made a deal that once they're in middle school she would come back to nursing. She says it'll be easier when they're both old enough to care for themselves. I agree too.
The twins are great! They both tell me they want to be just like their daddy. I tell them one day and they always giggle and say "Thats to far!"
Sometimes after everyone is gone sleeping, I take the twins with me and creep out to show them the planes in the Air Force and Marines.. Sometimes I even fly them at night. I know Bree kills me over it, but they love it and I love flying them.
As for Bree and I we are amazing, our love is unconditional for each other. And it will always be.