Why Kuro Is Important To Me

"Hahahah, look at Shiro! She's such a crybaby!" I stared at the boys half crying as I tried to stand up. "Just give me your teddy bear Shiro! I need it for my explosives test!" He pushed me into the wall and snatched my bear off me.

"Hey give MonoBear back!" I cried pulling his leg back.

"You dare command me!" He yelled as he shook off my hands off his leg and kicked my head.

"Mono ......Bear!" I screamed as rain started pouring down my face.

Back Home

"Shiro-Sama you're back ..... What happened to you? You look like you were someone's punching bag!" My maid screamed as she dried me off with a towel.

"It's ok, I'm fine", I smiled.

Time Skip

"Lights out!" The lights turned off as I turned around and jumped off my bed. I walked to my window sill and sat down.

"The stars are shining so bright tonight! Wow a shooting star!" I saw a star shooting across the sky. "I got to make a wish, I wish for a friend that will always be by my side and help me at my needs especially when people bully me."

The Next Day

"I'll be heading off now!"

"Stay safe!"

"I will!" I walked out the door and locked it behind me.

"Shiro, you have any more teddy bears for me to destroy today?"

"No I don't, I need to get to school so ...."

"Don't worry, this'll only take a second!" The pushed me into a dark alley and pounded their fists and bats into their hands.

"No ..... STOP!"

"As if we will!" He swung his bat at me. "Huh! What's this?" I held the bat in my hand. "You caught it! How?"

"Because you're no longer messing with Shiro!" My hair changed colours into black and my eyes became blood red. My voice changed into a deep mature voice and I was way more confident. "You're now messing with Kuro!"