Kuro VS Mireille

"My name is Kuro and this is Shiro. Nice to meet you!" Today we get to meet Dressing Pafé and coach them into Kami idols.

"Kuro and Shiro are major ranked idols~Usa. Learn from them~USA!" I shook their hands and gave them a smile.

"Beating SoLaMi Smile is just a bonus. Our true goal is to reach the top of PriPara. And everyone else stands at the bottom. That's how this survival game works. Yeah, I don't believe in the everyone's idols, everyone's friends thing. It kinda cheesy for me. Anyways, you guys have done a great job already so why not improve a lot better in your next performance. Surely it'll be a piece of cake since you guys are already amaz-" my Pripass was ringing. "Excuse me", I answered the call only to hear some words I will never cherish.

"How dare you make Sophie cry~pri. Do you know how long she has been like this for~pri? She worked so hard in making those figures of you and her and you give her the dirty talk~pri?! Meet me in front of the fountain in the centre of PriPara~pri. I need to talk to you face to face~pri!" Mireille hung up before I could say anything.

I turned to Dressing Pafé and frowned,"I have some unfinished business to attend to. Please excuse us. Usagi, take care while I'm gone."

Time Skip

"Exactly what's your problem~pri. Just because you're so famous doesn't mean you can bully people around~pri. If you can't have something to yourself then just give up~pri. I'm glad Laala made a choice not to join you~pri. That's all I had to say~pri. Now get lost~pri!" She walked away along with her teammates. People around us we're watching if I was gonna do anything back.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet! Running away like all those idols you ever worked with. Shiro and I have been watching you since that day. I predicted this would happen anyways. You can't challenge me, you never will. Too afraid of defeat. Don't worry, we all know you'll never beat me. Do the world a favour and jump off the top of Mount Fuji. Pray for a better you in your next life." I think ... Kuro went too far this time. I can see Mireille was still standing at the same spot with her back faced towards us. She turned around making me almost jump. Mireille's ...... crying!

"You're wrong! I've been trying to challenge you this whole time. I've been working hard since that day you showed up. I-I wanted to beat you! Don't you see? We're practically rivals. But .... I just wanted to be friends again. Just have at least one day together as friends. We were only able to have that much fun for a couple of hours. Why can't you stop thinking about getting so high that I'm out of your reach?" What she said didn't really hit my mind. I couldn't understand her. Are we really still friends?

I cleared my throat and let out a sigh,"I guess this is why I'm a solo player. You heard the news right?" Mireille's tears stopped flowing. She dried them and shook her head. Even though she's so important in pripara I'm pretty disappointed that she doesn't know what's going on. "I don't exist."

Her eyes started fuming with anger. "What do you mean you don't exist~pri? Are you trying to make a fool out of me~pri?!" I didn't answer, Kuro didn't ever like talking about her existence. I just stared at the floor blankly. "Why do you think so little of me~pri? Am I just an extra to you~pri?" I started walking away since I no longer wanted to hear this conversation. "Where do you think you're going~pri? I'm not done with you~pri!"

I just left, I didn't want anymore trouble. "Hey, come back here-" she placed her hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking. "We're dealing with this now! I'm not waiting longer-" I turned around and slightly frowned at her face. "Sh-Shiro, y-you're crying!"

"I-isn't that normal?" I spoke quietly.

"No, I mean, it's not normal tears. It's .... Blood!"

"Exactly what I said, isn't that normal?" I repeated that question. I wiped away my tears and took in a deep breath. "Winner decides what to do with the loser. Wish me luck, not that I need any", I ran to the changing area and scanned my tickets. I'll show her, I'll show her why she can't mess with me.

Performance

My anger was the one keeping me on this stage. Time to show her why Shiro and I WILL DESTROY SOLAMI SMILE.

"Omoidase yuriokose ano hi mita shōdō no shōtai mezasu yume
Junpū de manpan'na koko nukedashi shippūdotō no man'naka misue

Nobore takami no saki e

nozome yuiitsu muni wo

Zettai seimei deitai hāto igo honki no purorōgu
Kanzen muteki de in janai? Hasha de
Onore no subete sube fainaru shōjo mirai ryōran

Making Drama, Switch On!"

A haunted house appeared out of nowhere as I ran inside. My outfit changed as I passed a few scary obstacles on the way. A gigantic spider jumped out of nowhere making me turn the wrong way. I fell straight into a web with no escape. No escape, trapped. Forever.

"Zettai seimei deitai hāto sa~a sōzō no soto e Kanzen ranman de in janai? Zenshin de Honto no yume motome hengen jizai Fainaru shōjo Ready go

Kanzen ranman de in janai? Zenshin de
Honto no yume motome hengen jizai
Fainaru shōjo Ready go...!" The crowd went wild just as usual. I looked up on the spot I sit to watch performances. It was SoLaMi Smile and Dressing Pafé. They looked shocked. I think I understand why.

Mireille's POV

A Making Drama reflects on the idol's true feelings. Does Kuro feel that way, or Shiro?