Sophie's Betrayal

"Sophie?" I tilted my head seeing she looked like something is bothering her.

"Shiro, what should I do? I don't want to team up with New and Mew!" She cried quietly.

"Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone control you!"

"But ......"

"No matter who you team up with or what you do, I'll always be your friend no matter what!" I encouraged her.

"You're all the way up at Hottest Idol in Major rank, you can get any partner you want! I'm jealous of you, you have such a good manager."

"Ha, MonoBear? Not a chance. You're even more popular than I am, your rank may not be even close to mine but you're way popular than I am. People come screaming for you when you finish your concert. If you ask me, I'm the one who's jealous."

"Thanks, you always make me feel better Kuro. Sometimes I even forget that you're the bad side of Shiro."

"What are you saying? I can be mean! Just watch! Kuro's such a kidder. Onii-Chan usually says I'm the one who's evil, not Kuro", we laughed.

"Wait, you have a sibling?"

"Oh, you didn't know? I thought you met him! Anyway, he's not here at the moment so we probably shouldn't mention him just yet."

"Sophie-Sama! Where have you been? Did you forget about the competition?" Sophie's fan club rushed in and dragged her out.

"KURO~MONO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE~MONO? SOPHIE'S ALREADY ON THE SET~MONO! AND YOU'RE STILL HERE~MONO?" MonoBear dragged me away to the game show.

"You guys are really quick!" I panted.

"Please chose a stick from the raffle", Meganee handed me a raffle, I pulled out a one seeing that it was a blue one.

"I got pink, that means ... I'm teaming up with Sophie!" Laala exclaimed seeing Sophie had a pink stick. I let out a huge sigh because I really wanted to team up with Sophie. I turned around seeing Mireille got blue just like me. Oh, crap!

"Don't hold me down, I'm in it to win it. Even if I have to perform with you later." I walked in with Mireille.

With that, the "Goodbye to the Summer Live!! Exciting Idol meeting!!" begins.

First the game show begins with a riddle section. Laala looks nervous like she isn't good with riddles, but Sophie looks calm and cool, like always. The first question is "An eagle is not eager to seek out the company of others, but finches don't flinch from large groups. What bird, then, has no luck waking up before noon?"

Laala ends up hitting the button before I did, but unfortunately Laala and Sophie doesn't know the answer. But she wins over everyone in the audience for how cool she acts again. I hit the button and yelled out "a duck", and I gain a point for Minami and myself.

The next question is then asked, "7+7(divide sign)7+7x7-7=", and Mireille instantly guesses that it is 50 and is right. Then they we come to question three, "What species of frog has the largest tadpole on Earth?", and once again Mirei guesses before I do "shrinking frog". I look over at Laala seeing that she looks a little frustrated, but when Sophie voices that she wishes to sing instead, Laala tries to encourage her by saying they should try their best. They really are a good team.

We move onto the Silhouette Quiz portion. At first Mireille struggles to hit the button, so I hit the button and yelled out,"A marble?" But it's wrong. Sophie is able to guess that it is a Kishu Honey-pickled plum, and goes on to identify more pickled plums, including the Kishu Bonito, and Kishu's 3-year specialty extra rich plum pickle.

"What the heck?! What's with all the pickled plums?!" I yelled slamming my fist on the button.

With my amazing speech, we all move onto the athletic part. The teams change into their training clothing and are instructed to compete on a bread eating running course, then upon completing that we will need to play a game of whack-a-frog before reaching the goal. But Sophie's fan club, Usagi and I are worried since we know she will transform back into normal if she eats anything sweet. Which happened right in front of my eyes. Suddenly a blackout hits, which surprises everyone in the crowd but doesn't surprise me at all since I know for sure that this is the work of Sophie's Fan club.

Laala feels a bit saddened, and she tells Sophie that she is sure she doesn't really need to hide this side from others. Mireille and I get closer to Sophie making me feel a bit worried if she finds out Sophie's secret but it was way too late, Mireille stops to stare at Sophie for a moment before we went on ahead. Sophie and Laala crawl out from the net after us. Sophie looked really worried so I acted quickly, I interrupted them and started brushing Sophie's hair.

"I'll explain later!" I popped a pickled plum in Sophie's mouth and stood up back to position with Mireille just as the lights go back on.

All four teams manage to make it to the last part, the whack-a-frog game. I took a look at Laala seeing she went all out and is scoring really high, but Mireille and I are able to keep a lead on her because Sophie isn't really doing much. Sophie makes an attempt to hit and with the last few seconds manages to hit one of the frogs and just in time for Laala to receive one point over Mireille and I.

Before we can say anything else Sophie is taken away by Usagi and the Fan Club. Mireille then comes over to wish Laala luck on her performance I came as well since that's what I promised her and the two girls reunite at the performance hall. Mireille and I rushed to see their show then they appear on stage and perform.

"That was a great show! Oh look at the time. I'm needed somewhere. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I left Pripara.

Pripass

"Kuro, Shiro~Mono! I found a member for your group with Sophie. She's perfect!" MonoBear exclaimed.

"Really? I'll come right away!"

In PriPara

Huh, this is weird. Nobody's crowding me like usual?

"That was one great concert they put on today. Solami Smile are sure to become Divine Idols. Especially with Sophie on Laala and Mireille's team!" Those words hit my head as a crowd of girls walked out of the performance room.

"This can't be! Sophie ....... I knew you were just another selfish little idol."