Am I .... Jealous?

"Huh, where am I?" *Laala woke up in the middle of a dark room, strapped onto a chair*

"Sorry for MonoBear's get away. I want to ask you a question before you perform with Mireille again. Would you like to join us?"

"I'm sorry, but my answer is no."

"Ok then, my second question. Why not?"

"Because .... I don't want to abandon my friend!" She blurted out.

"Friend?"

"I made a promise with Mireille that we'd perform in Pripara again. She's my friend!"

"Friend ..... I've never heard of that word in my life!"

"Really? Umm ..... A friend is someone who ..... I don't know how to explain this!"

"I know what it means, I don't ever think I'll make friends in my life!"

"Well ....... You have!"

"What?!"

"You're my friend!" She smiled. "You want me to be on your team so bad that you kidnapped me. You even gave me a friend ticket!"

"I guess you're right. MonoBear, untie her! I'll go see your show. Best wishes!"

Laala and Mireille's Show

"Oshare na ano ko mane suru yori
jibunrashisa ga ichiban desho

Haato no kagayaki kanjita nara
risou sagashi ni dekakeyou

Fueteku omoide zenbu
paki to hanbunko de
tomodachi konpurito shiyou

Make it! doki doki suru toki muteki desho
Make up! kira kira mirai de kimari desho
yume wa mou yume janai
dare datte kanaerareru

Puri para puriparadise!" They walked on the runway and said, "Making Drama Switch On!" Their making drama was the one people used when they first came to PriPara.

"Cyalume Change!" They held out our pri pass as our outfit became shiny and rainbowed of colours.

"Make it! doki doki suru toki muteki desho
Make up! kira kira mirai de kimari desho
yume wa mou yume janai
dare datte kanaerareru

Puri para puriparadise!" They kept dancing then stopped when the music seized.

Backstage

"ShiroKuro! Thanks for watching our show!" Laala thanked us and snapped her Priticket. "Let's trade!" We swapped friend tickets and smiled.

At the gate of Pripara

"I'll see your show every time you perform, promise!" We passed through the gate.