Trial Of Death Ended

The lights went off and everyone was screaming. The lights went back on but MonoBear was gone and the stage was different.

"Hehehe, are you ready for your trial~Mono?!" I turned around seeing MonoBear holding a mallet sitting on a chair in the middle of the stage with a huge red button in front of him.

"Just quit, Kuro! It's a bad idea!" Meganee told me.

"She can no longer turn around~Mono! The contract has been sealed, look at your hand~Mono! The doors are locked! So nobody can escape until this is done~Mono!" He laughed evilly.

"I'm ready!"

"Ok~Mono!"

The trial will begin.
Hostage:
Kuro⚔🗡💉⛓⚙🔫🔪☠
Shiro⚒🔨💣🛡🕳🕯⚰✂️🏹
Gameplay: Torture To Death!

I was pushed into a chair and then my hands, legs, arms, feet, and neck was strapped to the chair. I was gonna let Shiro take over cause I knew she wouldn't be able to take all this. I looked over my shoulder seeing a tray on a table with a a knife, sword, a vaccine, chains, a saw, a gun and the same kitchen knife he used to make a cut in my hand. MonoBear walked towards me and put on a white apron. He gay me a grin and smiled showing half of his sharp teeth.

"You may be wondering why I'm wearing only white~Mono! It's so that I can see the blood clearly without squinting~Mono!" He took the vaccine from the tray and squirted a drop onto his hand. He held it in my face showing the labels saying "Eat a pickled plum and die!" He poked the needle into my hand and injected it in.

"That .... Wasn't so bad!" I thought to myself.

"Hmmm, I'm not really in the mood of doing this. Stop the trial~Mono!" MonoBear clicked his fingers and then the light turned off. The lights turned back on and the stage was back to normal. I was no longer in the chair.

Trial Ended

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood for this stuff today~Mono! Meganee, please hand me the prize~Mono!" Meganee handed MonoBear the Priticket. "Congratulations Kuro, Shiro. You won~Mono!" He handed the Priticket to me as the crowd started cheering.

"Thank you MonoBear!" I gave him a hug as I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Let's see how much points you got!" The screen flashed up and showed a picture of me and Kuro with the words "Debut Class: Verge of Big Break". "They received 900000 XP, this means they are now on the gap of Major Class!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" (The audience)

The Next Day

"ShiroKuro! Wanna perform together today?!" Mireille's asked me as I walked into PriPara.

"You waited for me to come all that time?!" I jumped.

"Of course I did~Pri! How else would I find you~Pri. You didn't tell me where to meet up~Pri!" She fumed. "So, are you gonna perform with me today~Pri?!"

"Ha, not a chance!" I laughed so hard I almost fell.

"Why not~Pri?!"

"Ok, firstly you're too happy for me, second you might get jealous of me cause I've got my own brand and all and third ..... you suck at singing!" I listed some of the reasons I didn't want to perform with her.

"Hey, that's mean~Pri!"

"What's your ranking?" I asked knowing that I've turn the tables.

"Umm .... I'm .... a Student Class .... Shining Student~Pri", she explained looking a little embarrassed.

"Ha, and I'm on the gap of becoming a Major Class! Seriously ....... If you want to surpass me ...... meet me another time!" I walked away leaving her half crying.

Author's Note: This was when Mireille's and ShiroKuro were in year 6 so they both new each other at  Pripara but ShiroKuro and Mireille's never knew each other at school well enough to know them as Best Friends. Well, Mireille knew all along.