Chapter 1 : The Arrival

It was a beautiful morning in Canterlot High. Pinkie Pie woke up by her alarm clock,suddenly the doorbell rang.
Pinkie Pie: Hmmmmm. I wonder who could that be.
She opened the door and there was a package with a letter on it. Pinkie Pie placed the package on the sofa and she read the letter.
.....: Dear my friend Pinkie Pie,
Today it will be amazing,i'm moving in to your house. Seriously! I'm been enrolled at your school.
I wanna meet your friends too maybe I will fit in with your friendship.
Hope to see you soon!
Your old friend,Sunshine Kitty
Pinkie Pie jumped with joy. She was so excited to see her. She told her friends about the new girl that's coming.
Pinkie Pie: Guys!
Sunset Shimmer: Oh hello Pinkie! Why are you excited about?
Everyone else except Pinkie Pie and Sunset Shimmer: Yes! We want to know!
Pinkie Pie: My old friend will be moving to my house and she enrolled at Canterlot High! I have the list what she looks like. Come,look.
The list goes as follows:
Hair: Light blue and white highlights
Skin: Light blue
Age: 16
Bday : October 24 1999
Pet: Kathy Kat
Favorite:
Color: Pink
Food: Chicken,apples,garden salad,vegetables
Thing: Laptop
Animal: Kathy Kat
Pinkie Pie: I can't tell you who she is. -playfully skips around Rarity-
Applejack: Then what's her favorite instrument?
Rarity: The keytar?
Rainbow Dash: Guitar?
Fluttershy: -In a shy accent- Trambouline?
Sunset Shimmer: Or the drums?
Pinkie Pie: Well,you need to ask her not me.
The school bus was parked and a girl with a pink stary backpack with neon pink glasses goes to her old friend.
........: Pinkie! I miss you girl!
Pinkie Pie: Yay! I'm so glad your here!
Rainbow Dash: -a big sigh- Who are you talking to,Pinkie?
Pinkie Pie: Guys,meet Sunshine Kitty!
Sunshine Kitty: Hi.....OMG PINKIE ARE THOSE YOUR FRIENDS?!
Pinkie Pie: Yea,they are my friends!
Sunset Shimmer: Wow Sunshine! My name is a little similiar to my name just the word 'Sun'.
Sunshine Kitty: Yea I know! My 16th birthday is coming....... After 4 weeks. And my favorite instrument is the guitar. Oh,I wish I would have one. Color pink and black.
Pinkie Pie: Sooner or not. I'll help you with your luggage.
Sunshine Kitty: No! Kathy! I will get you crazy cat.
Authors Note:
It's finally done! I'm sorry to publish it on Sunday! 😭 Because I was too busy. Anyway please comment and vote to share your thoughts!
Please follow me! It's muffin time!
- Peri