Chapter 3 : Kathy!

Pinkie Pie's POV

In the morning,I checked my alarm clock. 7:00am. I assumed Jasmine is awake and Sunshine is still sleeping. Sunshine gets tired all the time and would actually be late for school. But it's Sunday and a lot of things to do. I need to check my homework,things to bring for 3 projects and to top it all up I need to find my friends! And Sunshine's promise,I need to catch Kathy. I took a shower and put on my clothes. Well,as always P. I. N. K! A pink top,a pink skirt with a belt and a balloon on it and finally pink boots with heels and knots and bows and then some pink bracelets with balloons shaped like hearts. Sunshine told me her color was pink with a flower on her head and pink and pink and pink. Everything in the world would be P.I.N.K. She has pink collar,leash and especially cat things! I need to chase the beautiful accent kitty,because a day of chasing a dog or puppy,but I need to find that crazy cat!
Me: Now where do I find that crazy cat?

I turn my head and then I saw Kathy beside the doorway by the patio.
Me: Kathy! Finally.

I took Kathy home.

Me: I'm home.

Kathy: Seriously,Pinkie?

I looked at Kathy,she was hungry. I fed her she was really happy. When Sunshine woke up,she saw Kathy beside me.
Sunshine: Kathy! I'm so glad your're home.

Kathy: Yay! She's awake now!

(A/N: I'm sorry guys,i'm doing Kathy's pov too. If anyone is confused it's a cat I named (in my mind) comment and vote if your're impressed. Thanks!)
Kathy's POV

I'm so glad i'm home. After all that chasing i'm purrfectly ready to be trained,after 2 weeks. I'm ready to see Pinkie's friends!
A/N
Kevin the minion: Follow,follow wattpad users. BANANA!
Kevin!
Oh well,at least it's not in real life for me. As he said I NEED MORE FOLLOWERS! I'm dying of non following right now Sunshine and Kathy are pretty close and Jasmine is her friend (named after my classmate) maybe sometimes you need to be patient for another follower. Excuse me,I need 1000 followers. I need 992 more followers for this (wow too many but I need it) busy little sad wattpad user with 8 friends and NEEDS HELP! Please comment and vote for supports!
Dave the minion: Please help our new friend by following.
It's muffin time!
- Peri