Chapter 2: The Chase

(A/N From now on I'm doing pov's now,thanks for supports!)
Sunshine's POV

Me: Oh really,Kathy is just chasing well with a bunch of cats chasing a dog.

Pinkie Pie: Well does she have a leash on?

Me: Yes,she does. But the chase......the chase.....(yawns)

I got tired all of a sudden. But because of the long journey that was really tiring I told Pinkie to chase Kathy off.
Pinkie Pie: Come here,phew oh hello.

........: Hello,are you Sunshine's friend?

Pinkie Pie: Wait a minute,I know you!

Jasmine: Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie's POV

Finally! I found Sunshine's other friend,Jasmine! I can't believe I just found her.
Jasmine: Well, where's Sunshine?

Me: Tired,in my house she just moved in.

Jasmine: Your school! I knew it!

Me: Huh? How do you know?

Jasmine: I went with her.

I was so frustrated. I went to my house to check on very sleepy Sunshine. What?! Oh,she was sleeping on my bed. Sleeping so soundly. Jasmine moved in too. After the time we have dinner without Sunshine,she and I drank milk and went to bed.
I wonder what Kathy is doing,I thought. Sunshine said she can talk. Just like Spike back in Equestria.
A/N
Do you like pov's? I do! Well sort of,no one following yet? Oh man I'm just suffering with just 8 followers. Anyways,please share your supports by commenting and voting.
Please follow more and more just like the other wattpad users! It's muffin time!
- Peri