Chapter 14: Sunshine's First Hug With a CRUSH?

Xiath's POV

I saw Sunshine leaving. By the time she almost go to the school grounds,I stopped her.

Me: Sunshine. Wait!

Sunshine: What is it again?

Me: *hugs at the back and kissed her on the cheek*

Sunshine: *pulls away in 3 seconds* Hey! Nevermind having a first hug,with YOU?! *blushes*

Me: Blah.

Sunshine: *kissed him on the cheek* See you tommorrow.

Me: Bye *blushes*

Sunshine's POV

NO WAY! Not even having a first hug and kiss. That will never tell my friends. There it is. Walking to my dorm with myself still blushing. Xiath was alone. I ran back to him and show him how I got home easily.

Me: Watch this! *got my wand and used the teleportation spell* *standing on top of Canterlot High roof*

Xiath: Watch out there!

Me: Don't worry! I can go down easily! *used the spell again*

Xiath: Are you going back to your dorm?

Me: Yes. It's getting late. *summons a portal* Bye.

Xiath: *grabs my hand* Here. Take this for your memory.

Me: Ok bye *takes the necklace and walks through the portal*

I got home so tired. I put on the necklace. It's so beautiful! Pink,hearts and most of all,Xiath's sign on it. It's not a necklace. He gave me an amulet. Never thought about that. Then I ate my snack,drank milk,washed and turned off the lights and went to bed.

Then the amulet glowed in the night.

A/N

How do you like this part? Well the last chapter will be published a little while later. So bye guys!
- Peri