Chapter 6 : Hello?

Twilight's POV

Gosh. I don't know why they have to do something,maybe they need to have a meeting or something.
Kathy: Welcome to the world me! Me! Me!

Pinkie Pie: Oh c'mon Kat's just go meet Spike.

Kathy: Ew! Scary name no no no no no no no no no no no no! *rans to her owner*

Me: Who is that cat?

Pinkie Pie: Oh,that's the cat the new girl has.
Rarity's POV

Me: Come on,girl spit it out now.

Sunshine: I'm scared,Kathy come here,girl *hugs tight with Kathy**yawns*.

Pinkie Pie: Oh well,I guess she's tired *yawns* I'm tired too. You know what time it is?

Pinkie Pie and me: Sleepover time!

Finally another sleepover at Pinkie's house. Then I was bumped by the new girl with her friend and walking her cat.
Sunshine: Hey! Watch where you're going!

Me: Oops! I'm sorry.

Sunshine: Oh,by the way my name's Sunshine and this is my pet cat Kathy and this is Jasmine. You can call me Susan or Sun. Pinkie calls me Sunshine. For a reason she is my old friend right,Jasmine

Jasmine: Yep!

Me: Okay. Let's go for a sleepover

Jasmine and Sunshine: We moved in Pinkie's house. It's our first time having a sleepover with friends.

Me: Ok. That's nice to hear.

Sunshine: Let's be friends for FUN!

Me: Okay.

Sunshine and Jasmine: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I finally became friends with the new girl and her friend. I guess she's nice after all.
A/N
Now that Twilight,Sunshine and Jasmine became friends,what about the next chapter will be the sleepover and I can't think of The Dazzlings' part though. The next one will be Jasmine's POV.
Please comment,vote and follow for supports.
It's muffin time!
- Peri