Chapter 4 : Back at Equestria

Twilight's POV

On my flight to the castle Spike,who was just waiting at the door waved at me.
(A/N: The me's are actually based on the pov if your're confused. Thanks!)
Me: Well,hello Spike!

Spike: Hello,Twilight! Busy doing the magical stuff?

I shooked my head. I went inside the castle and ONLY the other ponies are here. Otherwise Discord would be distracting us again.
- Back at Canterlot High -
Sunset Shimmer's POV

I wrote a message on my book to Twilight to let her know that Sunshine has come. To be honest,we became friends now with her other friend Jasmine.
The message on the book I wrote goes as follows:
Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
I need to let you know there's a new girl coming to Canterlot High with her friend. They're Pinkie's friends.
Well old friends. Can you please come here right now with Spike with her? She has a pet cat. We'll be waiting by the portal. See you soon!
Your friend,Sunset Shimmer
- Back at Equestria -
Twilight's POV
I heard the vibrating book when I came in the library. It was from Sunset Shimmer. It said there was a new girl with her friend and they are Pinkie's friends. Seriously?! Pinkie's friends?! Well,I need to go to Canterlot High with Spike and well go see her.
A/N
Too short! Nevermind comment and vote for your support.
Keep the followers going! It's muffin time!
- Peri