Chapter 7 : The Sleepover Part 1

(A/N: I'm going to italic the pov's and the names.)

Jasmine's POV

Sleepover? Of course! Me,Pinkie and Sunshine do sleepovers when we are 4,6,8,10,12 and 13 years old. We have so so so so much fun! In fact,I'd still be the one to be caring about. We couldn't forget the sleepover Pinkie was talking about.
Me: I have an idea! What if we invited the girls to the party!

Sunshine: I think it is a great idea,Jas.

Me: Yay!

Sunshine: Let's send invitations to them. We haven't been on a first class yet.

Me: You might be right.

Sunshine: Maybe we should do another sleepover next time.

Me: Yeah. Good point.

When we got home,Pinkie welcomed us. Her friends are in there including the purply wurply girl.
Pinkie: Welcome home,girls!
And she told us to come in and have some pizza for snacks. But the unexpected thing happened.
Me: Pinkie! You didn't order the pizza!

Pinkie: Oh sorry. I was busy getting ready for the sleepover. You guys are sleeping in my bed. And when we started the sleepover,we can order the pizza. And-

Sunshine: You know what. Let's play Truth or Dare while playing spin the bottle.

Me: Well,I guess I can consider that. With the girls.

Sunshine: Well ok.

A/N

Sorry if it is too long and publish it on a Monday. Becuase we are on our way back home on a vacation. And if you don't mind I like The Big Five. This team is an idea from QueenOfSnow. I call her Snowy. Check her out! She has alot of followers than mine.
@QueenOfSnow
And check out my new book! 'Ask Sunshine Kitty' and soon will be 'Ask The Mane 7,Sunshine Kitty and Jasmine'. Plus this is just the part 1 of the chapter and if you don't mind. Part 2 will publish soon bye! Please comment and vote for supports!
Please follow me and it's muffin time!
- Peri