Ten: Seeing You

I can't think of the perfect dude to play as Robin, so I did some experimentation on editing, and stuff... xD I took Tadashi, put on Hiro's hair, clipped it a bit, added the lovely blue eyes, and reverted his clothes' color...and TADAAA! We have Robin Grayson <3

Sorry for the ULTRA late update, so I hope you guys like this one :3

Ten: Seeing You

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳ 

"Thanks for today, Barbs.", I thank Barbara as she removed her cap to lock the doors of Flurries. She had a bright smile and replied, "You're doing well, for a starter."

"Thanks.", I replied. 

We didn't talk that much, since she had to go home early to see her father, and Robin happened to pick me up at the moment she decided to part ways with me.

He rolled down the windows of his convertible, "So, how was today?"

"Quite fine.", I said with a giggle. "I talked to the mint chocolate chip ice cream when I was missing you."

"Mint?", his face frowned in disgust. "Of all flavors, why mint?"

"'Cause it tastes good, and it's my favorite flavor.", I retorted.

He rolled his eyes and got out of the car to open the door for me. He said, "You know, I like chocolate, so you better talk to the chocolate ice cream to remember me."

"Right.", I laughed and slid inside the car.

He started up the engine, and drove off. It was around five in the afternoon, and the sun was still up and alive in the sky.

"What do you wanna do?", Robin asks. "We could go skating, or something."

"But you hate that.", I said, remembering how many times he slipped and fell on his butt the last time we went skating. I had to help him apply ice on his bottom, you know?

"True.", he says with a smile. "Well, I got no ideas for today. I could take you out for some ice cream, but that'd be too redundant now, would it?"

After a few laughs, we stayed quiet for the rest of the trip. We didn't know where we were going, and he seemed to just drive forever there. 

Staring at him from the passenger seat made me feel lucky. Other girls would fight for this seat, just to see adorkable Robin Grayson throw his head back laughing like a little kid. And meanwhile, all I ever think of him is as a friend...

Unlike a normal girl, I never fell for him-- my best friend. He was always there to help me, but I've always felt like I belonged to someone else.

I'm not oblivious. He may have feelings for me, since you really can't be that nice to any other person, and I would tell him to stop because I know his feelings will go nowhere with me...

But I can't.

And I don't know why.

"Hey, are you alright?", he snapped me out of my sea of thoughts. "Everything okay, Els?"

"I'm fine.", I replied. 

He raised an eyebrow, "I know you, Elsa Hale. And that face means you're thinking of something deeply... But you don't have to share it with me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that I'm here."