Eleven: Almost.

Updated again, yay! The fun should start at any moment now, right?

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳

Robin dropped off Rapunzel and me at the North Carolina Airport, which was overflowing with colored banners, neon light signs, and thousands of girls who wore the same Jack Frost merchandise.

He's here.

It's a fangirl's dream.

"I'll come back for you girls in like, five hours.", Robin opened the door for me, helping me get my massive black poster out of the car. "That should give you two enough time to finish fangirling, since I don't wanna hear about the guy in my car."

"Heh, you're just jelly, Robby.", Rapunzel snickered as she got out herself, and dragged a three-cartolinas long of a poster, saying 'Frosties Forever'.

Robin rolled his eyes, "Why would I be jelly of someone who isn't real?"

"Still jelly.", Punzie joked as Robin took off, and we were left in a sea of fellow Frosties, who were a tad more hysterical, and really more colorful.

"I feel like we're underdressed, or something.", I told Rapunzel as a squad of white-haired, blue-sweatered thirteen-year-olds passed by us, holding up gigantic styrofoam letters spelling out Jack's name. As they passed by, their plastic blue eyes went over our ensemble.

I was only wearing a dainty denim blue dress, my hair tied up in a bun, and some Sunnies... and yes, my neon banner that said, 'I Love Frost'. Simple, I guess.

Rapunzel was fairly the same... White wool sweater, with a short denim skirt, a blue and white rose crown suitable for Coachella, and red Keds.

We never felt like going overboard, printing out shirts with Jack's face on it, or attaching LED bulbs to make it sparkly... I'm not a fangirl...

Well, I do lose my chill at times, but I try to keep myself as moderate and modest as possible.

"GOD HE'S HERE OMG!", a girl started shouting like crazy, and swarms of girls pushed through Rapunzel and me to make way through the airport's doors. The piercing screams and shrieks of the children were echoing all over the airport, and we didn't even make it inside. We were just near the parking area, yet there were swarms of girls still around us. Rapunzel managed to squeeze herself into the crowd, and I was just left at the curb, standing there.

The bright summer sun did not blind the thousands of camera flashes that bombarded him... Jack Frost... my everything... I can't even.

There he is.

Dark aviator shades shrouded his eyes as he walked with and behind a couple of bodyguards, who tried to stop the rampaging fangirls from jumping into him. His smile was the one that caught me off guard by the sight of him. No, they weren't like those practiced and forced smiles in that chicken wing commercial... They were genuine... Like he wasn't expecting this much of a crowd to be rooting for him in the east. He stopped to sign a few autographs, and went on to enter a black car-- possibly taking him to his hotel.

And I just stood there. Utterly bedazzled by how he could light up my world by just walking down to a car.

We were now breathing the same air, riding down the same road, seeing the same buildings.