Twenty Six: Another World

So yay Julienne updated again omg yay very nice so wow.

I'ʟʟ ʟɪғᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ, I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳   

I did arrive on the set the very next day. The moment the sun started to rise, I took my bike out and rode to the seaside where the trailers were. As much as possible, I wanted to be the first person he sees, and I hoped that no photographers would trail around at that time of the day.

I practically just picked up the clothes from the top pile and put them on. I knew it was unfair to him that I couldn't tell him about Robin. I wouldn't want Robin to know and be heartbroken about the things Jack and I do, too. But I had made a decision, and I had to stand by it.

"Good morning, angel," Jack said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Can I just say that his voice sounds so sexy early in the morning? I mean, he's Jack Frost, but I feel like I didn't imagine it to be this overwhelming.

"Hi... Sorry about last night," I shrugged.

He nodded, "It's okay. If you have any problems, or if there's anything you want to talk about, I'm just here."

He took my hand in his and gave it a light squeeze. 

I just wish I could tell you, Jack, but I can't.

We were sitting on his bed in the trailer at around 5:30 in the morning. Just a tiny hint of sunglow could only be seen from the sea's horizon. I took into close speculation all the details that I could see inside his trailer. I mean, I've been dreaming of this moment almost my entire life, and it's finally granted to me.

There were photographs of him with his mum, her cornflower blue eyes piercing right through the glass frame. There was also a photo of him and his brother, Jamie. I would know their names, of course.

"That's Jamie," he said as I took the frame and placed it on my lap. "But I assume you already know that, huh?"

"Yup. Don't underestimate my fangirling abilities," I laughed. 

Jack laughed along with me, too, then he sunk into Jamie's eyes and said, "I planned to go on a road trip with him. We were so close before I got here, and now I'm worried that he's thinking that I've totally forgotten him, and my career is more important to me than he is."

"I'm sure he'd understand," I said in reply.

"I was going to take him to North Carolina... here," he said sheepishly. "When I first read your letters, I knew I had to see you — one way or another. But then, the movie came up, and I thought that plan was washed out to the sea. And then they ran out of locations for a scene, I brought up North Carolina, again. You have no idea how much it took me to see you."

"So, that's story's done," Jack leaned back. "Now, tell me yours."

"You already know about my two sisters, right?" I said— shifting my legs on his bed. "I've wrote about them constantly in my letters."

"Yeah," he replied. "Tell me something I don't know, then."

"Well," I looked down as I flipped through my head about what to tell him. "I could tell you about my favorite stuffed toy, Carrot."