Part 1

This story is set in Alex Gaskarth's point of view.

All Lyrics belong to their owners. I don't own anything. 

Enjoy... <3

---------------------

“Daddy?” I hear my little girl say from her booster seat in the back of the car. My heart sunk when I heard the worry and sadness in her voice. I turn around and look at my 4 year old daughter. “Yes sweety?” I say reaching to take a hold of her hand. “Do you have to go? Why can't you stay here with me and mommy?” Why do I have to answer this? This is what I signed up for when I signed the dad papers. “Daddy has to. It's my job. I'm sorry baby.” I see tears welling up in her eyes. I grip her hand tighter. “I know you don't want me to go. Trust me baby, I don't want to go either, but I have to. I'll be back in a few weeks, then you and mommy can come with me. I promise.” I say looking into my little girls' eyes. I wipe a tear from her cheek as she looks up at me and says, “Okay.” I smile and turn back around. I rest my head on the head rest of the car. Why is goodbye always so hard?

We pull up infront of the bus. Sky, my fiance, stopped the car. I let out a big sigh and get out of the car. I open the door and take my daughter, Jasey, out of her car seat. I carry her to the bus while Sky grabs my bag. Jasey grips onto my chest with her life. After Sky puts my bag under the bus, she comes over to me and takes Jasey from me. “I don't want you to go daddy. Please stay!” Jasey cries out from Sky's shoulder. Shit. I try to fight back tears as I take her hand and say, “I don't want to go either honey. I'll be back soon. I'll call every night. I promise buggie.” I kiss her cheek. She smiles, but she's still mad. I look at Sky and say, “Take care of her. Call me when you get home.” She smiles and says, “You know I will.” I kiss her cheek and watch them walk to the car. I watch as my little girl gets put in the backseat, and watch as Sky drives away. I walk in the bus and brush past everyone and go lay in my bunk. I begin to cry. There goes my heart...

Who am I? I'm Alex Gaskarth. I'm the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for my band All Time Low. It's me and my 3 best friends, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick. I'm engaged to my beautiful wife to be, Sky, who I have been with since freshman year in high school. How did I get a daughter? Well, I'll take you back some years before that night happened.

**5 Years Back**

“Alex? Where are you, you little perv?” I hear my girlfriend Sky say. I'm hiding from her on purpose. It was our 4 year anniversary, and I was trying to surprise her. She is the most beautiful thing that could have ever walked the earth. Her brown and blue hair, her iconic voice, and her beautiful bright blue eyes. I loved the way that she only reached my chin. She was gorgeous. I hear her running down the hallway of my house. “You have to find me.” I say running the opposite way. She finally catches up with me and tackles me to the ground. “Don't EVER run from me Mr. Gaskarth.” She says looking into my eyes. I smile and pull her down to my lips. I get up and help her up. “You're an asshole.” She says smiling and dusting herself off. “I know. I was trying to hide the very special surprise I got for you.” I say smiling. “What surprise?” She asks looking up at me, cocking her head to the side. I take her hand and walk her out to the kitchen. I stop and walk to the fridge. “Close your eyes.” I say as I open the fridge and pull out the DQ cake I got for her and I.

When she opens her eyes, she screams and runs to me. “I love you!” She says planting a kiss on my cheek. “Love you too.” I kiss her back and pull out a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. She cuts the cake and I pour our drinks. I hand a glass to her and raise mine up. “Happy 4 years. Here's to now and many more ahead of us.” I say. We each take drinks and eat our cake. We party for a little bit, then decide to take the party to the bedroom. You can guess what happens after that...

The next morning, I wake up to smell bacon and eggs. I get up, pull on my boxers, attempting to lower the stiffness in my genital area, and walk out to the kitchen. Sky hears me and turns towards me. I see her in a pair of my boxers and one of my flannels. I always loved when she wore my clothes. She looks me up and down and says, “Did you both sleep good?” I laugh and say, “Well, I did, but the little guy had some trouble laying down.” I always made jokes about my penis the day after. She walks over to me and kisses my cheek. “I'm glad.” We sit down at the dinner table and eat. During breakfast, I get to thinking about if I wore protection last night or not. I could have sworn I did. I just shrug it off and go on about the rest of the day.