Part 4

**On The Bus**

I roll over towards my little girl who was fast asleep. Sky and I took turns sleeping with Jasey. Matter of fact, all us us did, Rian, Zack and Jack included. I had a pillow tucked against the top and side of the bunk. I didn't want us to end up hitting a bump and killing Jasey. We were on our way home to pick up some supplies for Jasey; her play pin, cushions, clothes and bottles and formula. Enough stuff to last us for a few weeks until we finish tour. I rub Jaseys forehead carefully, and kiss her head. I roll out of my bunk, leaving the curtain open and tucking more pillows around her to support her. I walk to the front lounge and look at Sky who was playing on her laptop. “Hey, I'm going to talk to Jack for a bit. He wanted to do this documentray thing for Jay. Watch her for a bit?” Sky nods and closes her computer. I pull her into a kiss and I walk to the back lounge.

I walk in to be met with shushes from everyone as Matt interviewed Zack. I heard Matt say, “Zack, how does it feel having a baby on the bus?” Zack smiled into the camera and says, “It feels great. I'm glad to be an uncle. I'm not looking forward to changing the diapers though.” Matt smiles and turns off the camera. Everyone takes their turns doing the interview. At the end of the questioning, each of us guys got to put a personal message to Jasey in.

ZACK: “Hey Jasey. It's your uncle Zacky. I want you to remember that whenever you are with me, you'll always be safe. I love you and hope that this makes you happy when you see this.”

RIAN: “Hey Jasey. It's uncle potato, or uncle Rian. I want you to know that Cassadee and I will take very good care of you, and you'll always have a fun time with us. We're glad you're here baby girl.”

JACK: “Jasey Rae Gaskarth. I'm your uncle Jacky. I know that Alex will probably say a bunch of crazy stuff about me, but I want you to know that I'm not that bad. I'll take care of you. I may be crazy, but that's what makes me the favorite; the fact that I'm the fun uncle. Te Funcle. I love you girly.”

Then it comes me turn...

ME: “Hey there little miss Jasey Rae. I'm your dad, Alex Gaskarth. Let me start off with the fact that I'm really excited that you're my daughter. I never knew that it would be this much fun. Your mom and I are proud of you. I want you to know that no matter how far away from each other we are, I'll still love you, and I'll always stay in touch. Being a rockstar, it will be hectic until you understand the job. I love you, and I always will. Never turn me away and I'll keep you close to me. I love you Jasey. I always will.”

Everyone just stares at me like I just confessed to a murder. “What? I put my heart into it. Leave me alone.” I joke. They all laugh and finish their parts. After everything, Matt goes to his bunk to cut the video together. I walk to my bunk to not find Jasey not there. I walk to the front lounge and see Sky with Jasey on her chest. I peek under the blanket and see that Jasey is breastfeeding. I just sit down across from them and let them finish. I'm so happy.

I don't think my smile faded until we got home. We laid Jay, Jasey's nickname, down in her crib while we gathered her stuff. We took it all out to the bus and set up the playpin in the back lounge. It fit nice and snuggly width-wise between the couches, and we still had room to sit and lounge. Good thing we have a big bus. We stack the pillows up so Jasey would be elevated enough and padded so she wouldn't feel every bump. Jay would sleep in her play pin, unless she got fussy, and since Sky's and my bunk was right next to the back lounge, it's an ideal place. We put her formula on the counter and fix her stuff up on the bus. We bring Jay back out and put her in her play pin. Jack keeps her content and quiet while we grab her some blankets. We stack them all on the bus and off we go to the rest of the tour.