Part 10

We pull up infront of my house and all four of us guys run inside. I look around to see if the perv left any clues. I walk to Sky's and my room to check there. Everything seems to be okay at the house. I walk to Jasey's room, and when I open the door and look at her things, I break down. I completely loose it. I fall to the floor and lean up against the door frame, and cry. Jack, Rian and Zack come up to my and comfort me. I get up and say, “We need to find them. Soon.” I get, wipe my tears, deciding that crying won't help Sky or Jasey.

I go downstairs to find Matt. I pull him to the side and say, “I need 5 thousand dollars in cash for the perv that stole my family.” He looks at me and says, “Why?” “He didn't say, but he said that if I don't give it to him, he'll hurt them both. I don't know what he'll do, but I don't want to think about that right n-” I'm cut off my the number that they called from before. I immediately answer it and say, “Hello?”

Daddy!!!! The man took mommy away and said that I'm next if I didn't stay quiet. Daddy, I'm scared!”

“It'll be okay baby. I'm trying my hardest. Just stay quiet and remember, I love you, okay?”

I love you too daddy.” I hear screaming and crying then I hear Jasey scream. “DADDY!!!!!!” I lose it completely.

I rush to Matt and say, “We need that money soon. I know where they are, but need the money.” Matt looks at me and says, “I'll go to the bank and get it right now.” He turns around and walks out of the door. I sit down on the couch and bury my head in my hands. “I can't believe I let this happen.” I say this over and over again. Jack rubs my back and says, “It'll be okay. We'll get them. Don't worry.” I get up and say, “I hope we do. The sooner Matt gets back with the money, the sooner I can get my family back.” Jack pulls me into a hug and says, “Do it for Jasey. She needs her father.” I pull back and look into his eyes. “I will.” He grabs my hand and says, “For Jasey Rae?” I smile and say, “For Jasey Rae.”

All of us talk about a plan to get them back and how fast we have to move. Matt finally coems back in with a duffle bag. “Here's the 5K.” He hands it to me and I say, “Thank you so much.” I open the bag to look inside and quickly close it when I see the money. I close my eyes. I can't back down. Not now. “Alright. I've got to do this on my own. You all come along, but let me handle the guy. Jack and Rian, you get Jasey. Zack, you get Sky, and I'll take care of the perv that stole them.” They all nod.

I run upstairs and look under the right corner of the matress. I grab the hand gun that I had stashed for emergencies and put it in my belt, on the side. I pull on my longer blazer and walk downstairs. Jack gives me a suspicious look, but then turns away. He knows what I'm going to do. I'm going to kill that bastard for kidnapping my family and raping my fiance and daughter!

I let out a big sigh and say, “Let's go.” We all walk out and get in the 3 cars in my garage. I take the Charger, Rian and Jack are in the Trailblazer, and Zack and Matt take the Jeep. I lead the way all the way to 30th and Thames. I pull up infront of the warehouse where the doors are. I get out and wave the rest of them around to the alleyway. I grab the duffle, take the gun off safety, and walk around the corner. All the guys get out and hug me. “Goodluck. For Jasey.” I nod and say, “For Jasey.” They all pat me on the back and I walk inside.

I go to the elevator and see a note.

Alex-

3rd floor, 2nd hallway to the right.

I didn't recognize the handwriting, so I assumed it was the pervs. I take the note off and climb on the elevator. I push the 3 and wait until the doors open. I step out and take in the stench of urine. They are here. I know it. I let out a rhythmed whistle, signalling to Sky that I was here. She let out a similar one, easing my mind a little bit. She's still alive! I walk to the 2nd hallway on the right, and walk down, looking in each and every room. In the 3rd room I look in, I see Sky, tied up around a pole. I rush to her and untie her mouth. “Where's Jay?” She begins to cry and says, “He took her to the end of the hallway. Just left. Hurry!” I take in her torn clothing and her bruised face. I quickly untie her and say, “Stay here. Go to the elevator and go to the first floor when you hear me yell, NOW.” She nods. I get up and sigh. I turn around and walk back out into the hallway. I don't have a good feeling about this...

I walk to the end of the hallway and open up the door. I peek in to find Jasey on a bed, without a shirt or pants, and see the perv with his hand on her chest. He was leaning over her, and whispering something to her. She sees me and I put my finger to my lips, signalling for her to be quiet. I could see the tears welling up into her eyes. I cover my eyes, telling her to close hers. She closes them and I walk inside. I drop the bag, and the man turns around. He was twice my size, and looked like he could kill with his hands. I look at him and say, “I have the money. Now give me my family. He lets out a devilish laugh and says, “I could, but I won't. He begins to run towards me, leaving Jasey vulnerable on the bed. I scream to her, “RUN TO MOMMY!!!” She climbs off the bed and runs out of the room.

He comes onto me, and hits me in the mouth. My lip begins to bleed as I struggle to get away, but when I do, I pull out the gun and point it at his forehead, and back him against the wall. “Let my family go, NOW!” I hear a set of feet run down the hall and Jasey scream, “DADDY!!!” I bite back tears as the man puts his hands up. He slips a hand behind his back, and pulls out a gun and points it my way. Before he has a chance to get it fully up, I pull the trigger, sending a bullet slicing through the air, and into the guys forehead, dead center. He hits the wall, and slides down. I throw the gun at the bag, realizing what I did. I just killed a man. I walk over to him and spit on his now lifeless body. “No one touches my family. Ever.” I walk towards the door and grab the duffle and the gun. I walk down the hallway, leaving the doors open wide.

I get to the elevator and go downstairs. I walk to the doors and go outside. When I open the door, I wipe my lip, and pick up Jasey from her run. She clutches me tightly, and cries into my shoulder. “Daddy, don't leave us ever again. Please!” I hug her and hold my daughter like it was the first time seeing her. “I won't. I'll stay right here.” I hand Jasey off to Jack and walk over to Sky who was sitting on the ground, leaning against Zack. I pull her to her feet and wrap her in my arms. “I'll never leave you alone again. I promise.” She hugs me and pulls back. “He raped me and Jay. She'll need therapy to get this all out of her mind, Alex.” I nod and say, “I know. But atleast you both are safe. I was worried sick, and was so scared.” She hugs me again and says, “I love you Alex.” I kiss her lips and say, “I love you more than you could ever know.” We all get in our vehicles, Jasey and Sky in my car, and get ready to drive home. I tell the guys that I'll take them to the hospital, but Rian says, “We need to call the police to report this, Alex.” I look down and say, “You really think that is the right thing to do with the shape that Jasey and Sky are in right now?” Jack speaks up and says, “I'll take them and you can stay here and talk to the cops.” I look at him and say, “Okay.” Rian pulls out his phone and hands it me and says, “You get to dial it.” I take a deep breath and dial the numbers 9-1-1.

9-1-1, what is your emergency?”

“I need to report a kidnapping and assault. 30th and Thames.”

The lady says that she'll send help right away, and sure enough, minutes later, the cops pull up. We all talk to the police as the cops explore the warehouse. I take them to the room where I killed the man.

“He tried to pull a gun on me, and before he could shoot me, I pulled the trigger. I was just defending my family, and trying not to get killed myself.” The officer says, “It's self-defence. You won't be charged.” I smile and say, “Thank god.” We all talk about what to do next, and go back outside. “We will need to take you into CSI for interviews.” I nod and say, “I'll do it, only if I get to see my family before hand.” The officer nods and I'm off to the hospital with the rest of the crew to see my gorgeous fiancee and my beautiful daughter. My family is safe and sound. I was so scared...

--------------------

BOOM! There's the drama! What did you all think?