Part 8

I look into the camera and smile. “What's up guys. I'm Alex, and this is Zack. We are one half on the band All Time Low.” Zack says, “And I'm Zack.” We all laugh as the Bryan Stars pulls out his que cards. Bryan looks up at us and says, “So, how's Warped Tour been?”

ME: It's been pretty good. Sweaty, hot, but fun.

ZACK: Especially with Jay on the bus.

“That's exactly what I was going to get into next. Tell us about your daughter Alex.”

ME: She's amazing. I mean, I've exposed her to the world. I've let them see who she was. Jasey is possibly the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I love her to pieces.

ZACK: Having Jasey on the bus has made us all realize the inner father we all have. Well, in Jack's case, the inner grandpa.

ME: Yeah. Jack's the creepy grandpa.

“That's hilarious. So, how old is she now?”

ME: 2 and a half.

“Awww. And who is this coming into the bus?”

We all look over and see Jasey and Sky come in. Sky sets Jasey down and she runs to me and climbs onto my lap.

ME: This is little miss Jasey Rae.

“Awww!”

We continue the interview, being cautious of revealing anything about the new record we are planning. Jasey sits with em the entire time. We finish off the interview with, “I'm Bryan...”, “I'm Zack...”, “I'm Alex...” Then Jasey pops up and says, “And I Jasey Rae.” Bryan says, “See you all around!” The camera goes off and Bryan shakes our hands and goes off the bus.

“How was your day out?” I ask picking Jasey up and scooting over so Sky can sit down. “It was good. Had some fun playing the walks at the Truth bus.” I smile an say, “That's good.” We all talk for a while until it was time for us to head out to our signing. Warped Tour was shaping up pretty good.

**Baltimore Stop**

“Well, I guess this is it!” I say smiling at Sky. “Yup. Be safe baby.” She says after kissing my cheek. “Take care of Jay. I'll be home at the end of the month.” She nods and I pick up Jasey who was in her stroller. “And daddy will miss you a bunch!” I say spinning Jasey around in a circle. “I'll miss you too daddy. I love you.” Jay says kissing my cheek. I set her down and ruffle her hair. “I love you too honey. Daddy has to go now.” I say kissing Sky one last time.

As I turn to leave and start walking away, I can't help but look back at them. But when I turn around, they aren't there. I guess Sky didn't want Jasey to get traumatized by watching her father leave her. I just walk back to the bus and climb inside. I go to my bunk and lay down. I started to cry, thinking about how much I'm going to miss them. Jack comes over and taps on my bunk. “You alright man?” I open the curtain and wipe my nose. “Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Just missing them.” I say through light sobs. Jack pats my shoulder and says, “Well, we're all here for ya. We love you bro.” I smile and say, “I love y'all too.” I close my curtain back and text Sky.

ME: I'm going to try to Skype with you every night.

SKY: Alright. Love you. Stay safe.

ME: I will.

I put my phone away and drift off to sleep since it had been a long day and I'm tired. Let's hope that I don't beat myself up over Jasey and Sky being gone.