Chapter 17

Here it is you guys. Chapter 17.

I've been working at this for a while now because, thanks to my short span of attention, I kept getting distracted. I kinda went overboard with the length of this chapter and probably should've split it in two. But since I haven't updated since last month, I decided to just give it all in one go.

This story, and probably the whole story of Colby and Sam, will soon be over. So if you got any wishes for any stories, let me know in the comments or PMs.

Without further ado,  have fun reading and I really hope you'll like it.

Have a great week, stay healthy and until next time.

Maeggaey xx

__________________________

Bianca's POV:

»No way. I am not going to let you do that.« I gasped, shaking my head frantically.

»But you have to. That's the rule of truth or dare.«

»I do not remember saying I'd let you text a random person from my phone.«

»Duh. You wouldn't have chosen dare if you knew what it was.« Colby rolled her eyes with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

»Now give me your phone.« She stretched out her hand, staring at me expectantly.

»No.«

»Give me your phone.«

»No.«

»Give it to me.«

»But-«

»No buts. Phone. Now.« Sighing dramatically I gave her my phone and she started texting. Hopefully she won't say anything embarrassing. What if she texted one of my friends? Or worse, my parents. No... She wouldn't do that. She knows how strict they can be. Colby wouldn't want me to get in trouble.

»Done.« She grinned, handing me my phone.

»Who'd you text?« I asked nervously.

»Oh I don't know. Anyone, really.« I squinted my eyes, unlocking my phone only to see she deleted all of them. »Did you really think I'd leave the text open for you to read?« She laughed as I threw one of her pillows at her face. She caught it easily, laying back and putting it behind her head.

»You are so mean.« I pouted, throwing my phone to the other end of the bed.

»Oh well. You still decided to befriend me.« Colby winked.

»True.« I nodded. 'But I wish we weren't just friends...' I thought. Lately I've been spending more and more time with her. And that surely didn't help with my feelings. She's just so much more amazing than I could've ever imagined. She's so funny and dorky and just... Perfect. I couldn't help myself. I adored her. Her whole being was just amazing. And her laugh... God, that laugh... It made my heart beat quicker every time I heard it.

»Bianca? You there?« I snapped out of my thoughts, Colby waving her hand in front of my face. »Where did you go? I called your name like one hundred times.« She giggled. 'Ugh... Kill me now.'

»Nowhere. Just been thinking.« I shrugged, resting my head on her thighs. She started stroking my hair out of reflex. Ever since we became friends, we did this. I lie down, she strokes my hair or my back and we just talk. Sometimes we didn't even talk. We just sit there and say nothing. It felt like we were together... As if the one thing I've been dreaming about every night for a while now finally became true. And god, did I wish it was true... What I'd give for her to feel this way about me, too. What I'd give to just hold her once the way I wish I could. What I'd give to just kiss her... It actually hurt to think about it. The longing, the hoping... Just everything. But the worst thing was that it would never happen. It could never happen. Colby's straight. Probably into her best friend Sammie. And he's definitely into her. The way he looks at her. The way he treats her... They'll have their picture book romance. Best friends fall for each other, get together, get married, have kids and stay together for the rest of their lives. He'll get everything I want. With the girl I want. That thought alone was enough to break my heart. But in these moments, where just Colby and I exist, I didn't care about reality. In these moments I enjoyed to just relax and imagine that we were in love. That we were those best friends who fell in love and have their happy end. And it felt damn good.