Stampy's weird mood

It all started some day during the summer about a year ago.

called stampy about our new adventure map but he didn't answer. "strange, I thought, he's always answering my calls the second I ring". I kept on ringing and texting but no answer. I die aced I should go over to his house, check if everything is ok.

When I went over he was lounging around in his garden, smiling to himself but no phone in sight though, maybe he couldn't hear me ringing. Anyways I walked over to him and asked him "Hey joe, Earth to stampy!"

He looked up at me with a dazed face. "oh hi didn't see you there buddy." he said in a strange tone I could really reconise. "I was off with the fairies, anyway why are you here? Is there something wrong?" I looked him in the face and said " Yes, you haven't answered any calls or texts and you and me have to decide is our new adventure map going to be different to the one we were thinking of."

He got up and started to go inside. "I'll text you later about that and my phone is dead and I can't find the charger. Anyways I've got a video to make with sqaishey so I'll see you later."

As he walked away I started heading back towards my car. Suddenly it came to me. He used a different tone of voice when he said sqaishey's name. Something was going on and I was going to find out!