Aquamarine,Dipper,and Marco Advantures!

Aquamarine/dipper/marco:*in a gym that is empty*
Aquamarine:*snaps fingers and a battle course appears*

Aquamarine:There is a huge lake at first with crockadiels and water snakes then a chest board that is huge and there's giant chest pawns horses ect.
Then a castle 32 floors with lava a huge river running threw cracked stairs a huge dragon at the 31 floor and a princess at the very top!
Aquamarine:so the goal is for u two to pass this course and save the princess ha ha ha ha ha and I'm telling u this is going to take a week!
Dipper:ill die so write my-
Aquamarine:if u due I won't Barry your body!
Marco:we will do this
~first three days~
Marco has some venom stuck in his pinky sense the bandage he has does not let the venom go anywhere else and he lost the chest game so he got kicked by the horse.
Dipper has a huge bite and lots if scars in his feet back and hands and he won the chest game so he got to play another game with the chest king but the king one so dipper stayed in a cold dark sell with rats and spoiled food in it for a day.
Both marco and dip got to the 25 floor.
~2days later~
Marco and dipper are in agony sense they had to go threw a river and met a alien fish thing that wasn't very nice then Aquamrine gave them some water that evaporated when they got to the lava place which took them one day to get through.
~2 last days of the week~
Marco and dipper dought the dragon and have severe burns and cuts and there bones aren't doing good the 2nd last day of the week they got to the top floor the princess thanked them and she escaped with marco and dipper by the window and they fell into a pit that wasent bottomless got out with a rope and enede the journey.
~back home~
Aquamarine:ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is so funny.

*dipper and marco have broken bones so they won't be able to move for some days*
Tori:uh....well moons dare is next guys!