Nicknames!

Ok so my friend fandomsaremyfamily Gave me the most sweetest nicknames guys so now I have even more nicknames!
It is: either Green cinnamon or butterfly bun ...
Aren't they just so sweet!
Ok so I don't really know how you start the tagging thingy but I'm gonna try it! So my friend Jocelyn asked me questions that I had to answer so now I'm putting them here!

What is your middle name? And if you don't what would be your dream middle name? Well I don't have one so I would like mabel! I'm serious I always wanted that name sense I was little and when in gravity falls they had Mabel I was like OMG!

What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of a crush? Well once I was fangirling in the hallway so bad! And then my crush was behind me but I didn't know and then when I looked behind me to see if no one else had played attention than just my friend and I saw him I just stood there and he said:you look cute when you fangirl you should do it more often....... and I just blushed °// _\\°
...Yeah.

Have you ever met any famous people?Well I've been to one of gravity falls comic cons and I SAW Alex Hirsch,Ariel Hirsh (we sat just like 5 rows away from her *SQUEAL*), Kristen shall(Mabel voice), Jason(Dipper voice) and I don't remember the name of the guy that voices gideon....does that count?

If you could be a superhero what would be your power? Joy attack (if you even know what that means...) (Yyyyaaasss!)

Why did you chose that power?Cause I don't like people being sad sadness goes to stage two witch can be depression and the anxiety and this can't be good giving joy is something I wish to do as my good deed even if it's a stranger!

What is your fav color: well... I LUV ALL colors!!!

Fandoms? GF, SVTFOE, AMAZING WROLD OF GUMBALL, OTGW, ADVENTURE TIME AND TOO MANY OTHERS!

That's all that my friend asked me she's not that creative...
Friend:hey!
Me: ha ha ha ha!

Sorry peeps who get tagged by me!(that's you to fandomsaremyfamily)
FanfictionWriter77
Gravityfaller16
littleleopard44Lovethecipher07
otisthepug9884
pinkfluffyfaller
Tori-The-Killer
TrendaIsLife
vincentxmarionette

it's not hard anyway! Sorry again!
Moons dare will be later this day sorry for the wait moon!