STARCO GENDERBENT!

Ok guys so I saw this pic in deviant art and well bidding riskiest the urge to put it on here so that you can see the art!

Mabel:ok guys I don't get it but you peeps have not come up with dares I don't know if you just did not read the last A/N and don't know thAt I'm done with the 7min in heaven thingy I'm telling you it's OVER!
Tori:we're sorry if you really wanted to know who ended up with who so this is the secrets corner!

Mabel:with me and my fav freind here TORI!
Tori:ok so this is the secret corner we welcome you!
Mabel:ok we have known that star and Marco were in the closet also starfire and robin and Dipper and raven two so this is the ones that we already know so let's go on to the ones we really want to get to!
Tori:ok so for after Raven and Dipper we were gonna have me as the next girl in line and my paper would say:wirt...
Ironic...
Mabel:ok....out of the awkwardness after that pair we would have Beatrice and beast boy...
Not a good pair...
Tori:down to number 3 it would be Greg and Mabel!yeas shippers of GregxMabel it would have happened!
Mabel: 0_0
Tori:*SQUEAL*
Mabel:........now moving on the next would have been and that would be all!
Tori:if we missed a character plz tell us guys!
Mabel:yeah now on to commercials!

~in commercial~
Star: ( starring as an actress)plz don't leave me!
Dipper:(starring as actor) it's not you, it's me...*looks at star*
Star:*gets closer*
Dipper:*gets closer*
...............

Dipper:I heard cut did I hear cut?! Yeah someone said cut over there!
Star:yeah we are done right?!
/////////////////////////////////////////////

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________....
Ok waisted lines!

Ok dares!

Anyone?!