A rose

Tori:I decided to make this dare by Apirl into a little story so enjoy it!
Later you can tell me how awsome I am!( jk XD )...now you shall continue on with this story.

Marco was thinking about last night
It was all still in his mind staying in his memory and he would never be able to forget.

She was so delicate,so soft, her voice was gentle, her hair was much more beutifull under his touch, her figure could not be erassed from his mind,her laugh was music to his ears,her eyes were his to get lost in, and her smile was just adorable.

He had seen it all, She was just like a rose.

(OMG I don't know how but my mind got so many ideas *fangirling moment)

He had made her his.

(OMF!!!*Squeal* ...I'll shut up now)

He wanted to be with her forever she was his and only his.

He was going to ask her out on a date today and maybe give her a suprise.

Someone knocked on his door lightly, he opened the door smiling fondly at the the girl infront of him, Star Butterfly.

"Hey Star"Said Marco.

She smiled at him shyly a blush taking over her cheeks,"We are going to colege today so I wanted to walk with you today"

Marco blushed,"sure just let me get my backpack and I'll be ready"

"Okay"Star smiled.

Marco grabbed his backpack and headed out with Star beside him.

"Take care!!!"Mrs.Díaz called to them.

"Yea mom/Mrs.Díaz"They both called back.

They hurried to colege and entered for a new day.

At lunch in the outside tables

Marco and Star sat together at a tables and sat to eat.

"Hey Star?"Marco asked.

"Hmm?"She hummed.

He rubbed his neck nervously,"well I wanted to ask you If you want to go on a d-date with me"

She stared at him for a second suprised until she answerd,"I'd say that's a great idea"

Later that day at the Diaz's house hold~

Marco admired her dress she looked amazing he couldn't resist anymore it was temptation to him.

He kissed her pationetly and he felt her smile under the kiss he smirked to himself.

They pulled away for breath and decided to go to their destiny wich was a total mystery.

~at the mtsterious place~

Rainbow colored petals fell from the beutifull trees in the unkown forest Marco had been introuduced to before.

~falshback~
Marco and dipper were having a very tangled conversation.

"I want to take her somewhere special but where could that be?"asked Marco.

"Well if you want something like that there is a park nearby in the unkown forest there is a rare bunch of trees algined in a circle they are called cherry blossoms they grow in japan but something caused them to end up their they are rare to see and at night they turn into rainbow colored petals"
Dipper informed.

Marco smiled to himself,"that's great"

~back to the present~

Star's eyes twinkled in wonder a smile appearing on her lips.

Marco smiled at how cute she looked he was palning on asking her out tonight.

She looked at him with wonder filled eyes that asked "you did this for me"

Marco chuckled a bit at her childness.

Suddenly he felt to soft arms rap around him her wight taking him onto her they fell to the soft grass Marco on top of Star.

They stared at eachother for a minute it was all around them the soft petals surrounding them the rainbow lights on the trees reflecting onto her soft plump lips colored a light pink a blush spread across her face.

A thought crossed through his mind he couldn't anymore, he took her cheeks and pulled her up to him he landed on his knees their feet entagled.

He took a strand of her hair and tangled it behind her ear he poitioned his hands around her head and leaned forward their eyes closed slightly until their lips met, their eyes fully closed.

Star felt like she was now safe his lips were her heaven she never wanted to leave him, She asked herself at times how come when they were kids she never took notice of him now that he had seen everything she has, His touch could make her melt it was her safe heaven.

They pulled apart and their forheads touched Marco looked her in the eye.

"Do you want to be mine Forever?"
He asked.

Star smiled,"of course I'm yours"

She and Marco stayed their for a minute he then smiled and grabbed her by the waist.

She squeaked in suprise.

He leaned to her ear and whisperd,"I'll make you mine whenever you like"

His hot breath set a huge blush to appear on her cheeks,she shiverd, he liked it.

Omg my mind totally has been thinking funny HOLLY WATER!!!!PLZ