Pillow Fight

"Thank you guys for watching, and as always I will see you, in the next video. BYEE BYEE" You hear Mark shout from his recording room.

You laugh to yourself at his silly trademark he does all the time and continue to watch masterchef on tv.

After five minutes of Mark being done with his last recording, he finally comes into the room and flops on the bed next to you.

You pretend you don't notice him and he notices the game you are playing and tries to annoy you by nuzzling is face into your neck.

After about 10 minutes of this, you finally give up and start to laugh as he tickles your stomach.

It turns to a pillow fight and you and mark run all around the big house throwing pillows and tickling one another.

He finally corners you and you have no choice but to surrender. He picks you up by the legs and brings you back upstairs so you guys can cuddle.

When you land on the bed he does his big fanially and throws himself on top of you.

You start laughing so hard you think you might die.

When you stop he's still on top of you looking into your eyes.

"What?" You say still giggling.

Then out of nowhere he crashed his lips onto yours.

Your a little surprised by the immediate action but you are intrigued and kiss your boyfriend, Mark back.

The kiss gets deeper and more passionate but he breaks it to give you small kisses all over your neck.

A combination of a moan and a huff of relief comes out and that keeps happening until he reaches your breasts.

He looks up at you with one eyebrow raise as if to ask for permission. You nod.

He slowly takes off your shirt and unclaps your bra and your bare breast show.

It's all you can do not to cover them.

This is the first time you've ever did this with anyone.

With all your little knowledge about sex you try to take down his pants revealing his huge member.

As he makes swirls with his tonge on your breasts and you rub him, you both are moaning.

You sit up and take his shirt of and lay him back. Eagerly he takes of his boxers and you stare blankly at his very large member.

He catches you staring and starts to laugh witch makes you blush.

Impressing him and you both you take him in almost full. He moans and throws his head back as you bob your head up and down sucking him.

"Oh my god!" He groans. "Yes!" He moans and moans.

He's not even close to cumming when you stop but you do it on purpose and he whimpers slightly.

You give him a shy smirk and he pins you back down and starts to roughly pull down your pants.

He starts to lick you and it drives you insane, if it's not enough he inserts a finger into you and starts to pump in and out. He's stops, just like you did him and you whimper as well.

Out of complete nowhere be hovers over you and thrusts into you without warning.

In, Out. In, Out. Faster and faster.

You look at his face and see he is enjoying himself but you feel complete pain.

"Oh yeahhh, yeahhhh fuck me!" He yells.

You moan and groan felling a bit uncomfortable but as he starts going faster you start to enjoy it.

His kisses get sloppier and he is literally just ramming into you and it feels kind of good.

"God!" You yell.

"Yes omg yes babe!" Mark yells as you can tell he's close as are you. You tug on his hair and you can sense he is enjoying it.

Faster and faster he goes, both of you screaming out the others name as you both cum into each other.

He falls onto you, breathing rapid same with yours.

He pulls out and pulls you close to him.
You both drift off to sleep, the last memory you have before going to sleep is ruffling your fingers through his poofy hair.