In the Shower

After a long day at your job, you come home and find Mark, your boyfriend on the couch fast asleep.

"Aww" you exclaim to yourself as you go over to him and wipe the hair from his forehead.

You kiss him softly on his warm soft lips and his eyes flutter open.

In surprise he pulls you to him and your trapped in his embrace.

"Mark!" You giggle.
"I have to change I feel disgusting from the heat outside you laugh."

"Whyyy y/n? You look and smell perfectly fine" he laughs and you roll your eyes.

You manage to get off him. "I'm going to go take a shower" you say to him.

"K but hurry backkk" he says whining.

"I'll try my best" you giggle.

You run upstairs, put your things down and go into the bathroom.

Once your undressed you turn in the hot water and get in, letting it wash off the days dirt and soothing your body.

You wash yourself clean and just lean against the big wall of the tub.

There's a knock on the door and you wonder why Marks wants to come in. Maybe to tell you something.

Surely not to use the bathroom, there are three in the house that you share with him.

"What Mark?" You call.

"Uh, I just need to come in and uh wash my hands." He responds.

You were almost done anyways so you get out slip on a robe and open the door.

He almost falls on you.

As he washes his already clean hands and eyes you when you leave the bathroom.

As your about to walk down the hall he calls "I wanted to take a shower to".

"So" you shrug.

"Can't we save water and take one together?" He says innocently.

"I just took a shower" you nervously laugh.

You and Mark had never "done it" before and your scared that's what he wants to do.

"I know but come on please well spend more time together this way" he laughes and smirks.

He does his puppy dog face which you can't say no to and agree.

You've never seen each other naked before so you don't know what to do.

You have a pit in your stomach but you love and trust Mark.

You take off your clothes and his eyes almost pop out of his head.

You slightly thank god that you shaved.

When you get in he leans toward you and starts to kiss you softly and passionately.

His hands slide down to your vagina and he sticks one of his fingers in you.

You start to moan and you grab his very large member and move it back in fourth.

He slides out his finger and you go down and take him in. He throws his head back and moans uncontrollably.

You don't know when you're supposed to stop so you stop right in the middle of him cumming come back up to face him.

He gently inserts him inside of you.

He keeps going in a fast pace motion moaning and groaning in pleasure.

But you on the other hand don't feel that great and it hurts you ALOT. You start to tear up and he opens his eyes and notices.

"Sorry, sorry I forgot! Do you want me to stop?" He asks concerned.

"No it's okay, keep going" you respond.

So he keeps going and you start to cry but silently so he can't hear you.

It feels so painful.

Once he goes about faster you losen up and get used to the feeling.

You begin to moan as you instantly feel pleasure from him.

You think it's so hot as he moans "y/n" and Rams into you.

You both are so close and you both kiss roughly. His thrusts get sloppy and before you both know it you cum into eachother.

It feels so good.

You may your head in his chest and he holds you steady as the hot water falls on the two of you.

"I love you y/n" He says.
"I love you to Mark".