Darkiplier pt:1

It's 10:00pm and you feel really tired but you still have work to do.

You park your car in front of a nearby coffee shop by your apartment.

You head into the coffee shop and order a
(y/f/d). While waiting, you decide to look around.

After scanning the shop, you find it pretty much empty expect for this one guy sit in down watching you.

You stare at him for about 5 seconds before looking away but you can still feel him scanning your body.

'Oh fuck' you think.
He's really hot.

He has dark brown hair and dark brown glossy eyes ( almost black even).

He has on a black hoodie and jeans and is gripping a cup of coffee in his hand.

You pick up the coffee and start to head out, quickly glancing at him before you reach the door.

You walk back to your car, unlock the door and get in. But before you can put the keys in the ignition, someone opens the passenger seat door and gets in.

"GEt In The back right now" The man says in a really deep voice.

Freaking out, you oblige.

The man pulls back his hoodie and you see it is the man from the coffee shop.

'Holy fuck this is not happening' you think, starting to panic.

You shiver in the backseat frightened as he duct tapes your mouth shut and your hands together.

You start to cry and scream but it comes out muffled.

An evil grin forms on his face.

He gets in the drivers seat and takes off.

------------------------------