"I like to feel powerful whenever im in bed."

Hi guys !!
Thanks for all the feedback, hopefully I'll start writing some more if I remember !

Btw this one is lowkey long (I should've made it into two parts but yeah sorry about that :))

You're walking down the street with an iced coffee in one hand and your phone occupying the other.

"Ow" you exclaim.

As you're checking out the new filters Snapchat put out today, you hit your head on something.

You look up, and at the same time a large muscular man turns around.

"Oh Im so sorry ! Totally my fault !" You say.

"That's fine" He chuckles, opening his mouth slightly, revealing his perfect teeth.

You both awkwardly stare at each other for a little bit. You are taken aback at how handsome he his.

His jawline is sharp, soft lips, smooth hair, and his body.. oh my godd.

"Uh..I'm mark" He extends a hand and you shake it.

"And you are?" He says with a low tone that almost sounds a bit seductive.

"Um, I'm (y/n)" you say staring into his glossy eyes.

"Well (y/n), why don't you come to my apartment, you can change your shirt?"
He says.

You look at him puzzled.

"What do you mean change my-"
You look down and realize your coffee has spilt all over your shirt but your were to busy looking at Mark to notice.

"Oh" you say looking down and blushing.

Mark chuckles softly.
"Well my apartment is only a block away from here." He says looking at you which is making you melt.

"Shall we?"

You walk side by side with him as you reach his building.

His inserts the key to the building and holds the door open for you.

"Thank you." You say keeping your head down with a small smile.

You both walk into the elevator, as it goes up to the 7th floor which is where is apartment is.

He unlocks the door and you are immediately greeted by a happy golden retriever.

Mark closes the door and kneels beside you as you pet the dog.

"Aww oh my gosh ! What's her name?" You exclaim, knowing that it is a female.

"Chicka" Mark says with a small laugh.

You giggle and marks face looks up at you with such intensity.

As if your small giggle has just blown him away.

"Chicka?" You question.
"Like from Five Nights at Freddy's?"

Mark chuckles.

"Yeah, exactly". He states.

You both get up and you follow him to his little 'laundromat' room. His apartment his HUGE.